On Asian Women and the Whole White Men Thing...

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

On Asian Women and the Whole White Men Thing...

Postby admin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Asian women often love white men. That much is certain :D .

So why do they like white men, and do they also like non-white men?

First of all, Asian women like white men because they're perceived as being wealthy, and also because they're white. Most women seek partners who can support them financially, and there's just the perception that white men are wealthy.

Of course, not all white men are wealthy. But those who visit Asia usually are - they're either businessmen or they can afford to take vacations in Asia, so that sort of means they're fairly wealthy. Your average Asian woman can only dream of travelling half-way around the world on a jet. Of course, things are changing and many Asian women do travel. Japanese women are of course big travellers. More recently, the Chinese are starting to travel in big numbers - London is full of them now!

As to the skin colour issue, well white skin is highly desirable in Asia, which is often the complete opposite of the USA or Western Europe! In countries like China and also South Asia (India, Pakistan), lighter skin is associated with wealth and higher social status.

That's not to say that a non-white person can't find an Asian bride. I know of many black American guys who have found Chinese wives. Black men are particularly popular in Japan 8-) . While in China, I've also seen other mixed race marriages, including an Indian guy with a Chinese bride. Wow, they had one exotic looking mixed baby :shock: .

At the end of the day, people are programmed to seek out their genetic opposite, and a different skin tone is one big sign of genetic diversity.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Race and Dating

Postby admin » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:47 am

Here's a bit more on race and dating.

First up an article about how different races choose their partners on a dating site:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

Some key quotes:

black men and women receive fewer responses to their messages

Yikes :o !

...men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own

I guess that this explains why as a white dude I'm now in Asia 8-) .

Most men prefer Asian women...

Well that should be pretty obvious - Asian women are hot :lol: and you can meet many of them on Asian Love Connections.

Furthermore:

Asian women seem to favour advances from white men

:P

I guess this is partly due to white skin being seen as so desirable in much of Asia. Here in Thailand practically all female beauty products seem to have skin lightening components built in. Which is kind of the opposite back home in the UK, where many skin creams have tanning agents in them!

In Thailand it's also pretty obvious that wealth and financial success is tightly correlated to skin color. The female Thai prime minister is very light skinned, whereas Cambodian street beggers tend to be very dark skinned. In between is a whole social strata of skin tone. I make no judgement of this, it's just what I see in everyday life in Thailand.

And if you're really interested in race and dating, then check out this new RaceAndDating site.

Incidentally, dating is also harder if you're a man, regardless of your skin tone:

Men respond to women around there times more often than women reply to men’s messages...

So if you're a guy, and not just a minority guy, then you'll have to work hard to get those female responses.

But back to race, it sucks to see an Asian female member of Thai Love Links write this:

Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: On Asian Women and the Whole White Men Thing...

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:54 am

Well the OP is a bit wrong here. No offense but Japan doesn't worship black people. Japan is actually quite racist and I have been there myself and know some Japanese people. Also you are wrong because most Japanese women actually prefer Japanese men.

Of course when Asian women go interracial they nearly always choose white men. When white men go interracial they nearly always choose Asian women. When white women go interracial they nearly always choose black men.

If you claim that Asian women like black men just as much as white men then why don't they date or marry them barely at all?

Also you are technically wrong about animals/humans seeking out an opposite characteristic creature to breed with. Evolution and science clearly shows that sub species choose the partner that looks most like themselves and this goes the same for humans as well.

Whatever you want to believe doesn't matter because the facts are that most races prefer their own. Interracial dating is a minority.

East Asians in general don't like black men because they view them as animals it seems and view dark skin as primitive. Unsure if their dislike for blacks is natural or just learned though their society.
Zionosis

Cash on hand: 1,120.00

Postby BarryLindon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:40 am

I have noticed whitening soaps are very popular in Asia.
BarryLindon

Cash on hand: 243.00

Postby kingceltik » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:31 am

yes whitening soaps are very popular in asia because white skin are attractive in that region..
kingceltik

Cash on hand: 540.00

Postby Saintest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:38 am

Very interesting :o
Click here
Saintest

Cash on hand: 254.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum