Why Don't Western Women Date Asians?

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Why Don't Western Women Date Asians?

Postby admin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:09 am

I've spent time living in China and Thailand. I was wondering why I didn't see more mixed race couples where the woman was Western and the man Asian. Or couples where both women were Asian.

Asian Man, Western Woman

I've seen a few mixed couples where the man is Asian and the woman is Western (or from another non-Asian country). These couplings are VERY rare though. In Japan I can't remember seeing any. I saw 2-3 such couples in China. In Thailand they're similarly rare.

The other day I met a couple of Japanese men who had chosen to marry Russian women. They seemed great couples. And I have to say that Russian/Japanese mixed babies are the cutest I have ever seen :shock: . Wow.

Incidentally, both Japanese men were pretty tall - taller than me at any rate.

It would be nice for more Western ladies to see what the Far East has to offer in terms of dating. I recommend Japan. It's full of nice guys and they find it hard to meet ladies from their own country. What's more, Western women (in fact anyone who doesn't look Japanese) are seen as exotic and desirable in Japan. Especially anyone who doesn't have black hair or other typical Asian features.

Well if you're interested in dating Asian guys and finding a boyfriend there, then Japan Cupid is worth checking out, as is AsianDating.com (for a selection of guys from all over East and SE Asia).

Asian Lesbian Dating

I think I've seen just one lesbian couple in Asia where one partner was Western and one Asian. They looked a great match. Given how many hot women there are in East and SE Asia, I'm amazed more lesbians from the West don't come here to find loving and caring partners :x .

I guess I should update Asian Love Connections to make it easier for lesbians to find partners from Asia. It's pretty easy for me to do that. I'm just not sure if there's much demand. Well if there is, then post replies to this thread and I'll see what I can do.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Why Don't Western Women Date Asians?

Postby Aubree » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:21 am

Asian women make perfect wives. They have good family values and cater to the man.
Aubree

Cash on hand: 100.00

Postby admin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 am

Aubree wrote:Asian women make perfect wives. They have good family values and cater to the man.

Maybe. I met some wonderful women in China. But as for Thailand, well... :lol:
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:34 am

So there is no racism here. It's really a good idea that western women date asians since their offspring are really gorgeous. In fact I have a friend who married a Filipino man and their babies are really adorable and cute. The brown complexion blends greatly with the caucasians...plus the culture of the Filipinos who are very family oriented. It creates a good couple and a family as well.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Postby jac012 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 am

I agree with you
jac012

Cash on hand: 209.00

Postby jacquelinemeng » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:13 am

Gladimeir15 wrote:So there is no racism here. It's really a good idea that western women date asians since their offspring are really gorgeous. In fact I have a friend who married a Filipino man and their babies are really adorable and cute. The brown complexion blends greatly with the caucasians...plus the culture of the Filipinos who are very family oriented. It creates a good couple and a family as well.

In connection, we all know that most foreign men also look for Asian women as their bride. I guess because not only they are physically attractive but they are also slender and very feminine. And here’s the most important reason I must say, Asians are known to be faithful and attentive to their partner. In fact, when it comes to dating sites, Asians are most searched. If you happen to look for one, you might want to try online dating Hong Kong app called Datetix . You’ll see how it’s perfect for your online dating journey.
jacquelinemeng

Cash on hand: 858.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Oh really??? Thanks for that comment!!!!
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Postby Kelvinray84 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:03 am

I have seen too many western women's date Africans may be they just need sexual satisfaction and talking about Asian man money matters :D:D
Kelvinray84

Cash on hand: 262.00

Postby Saintest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:34 am

Totally agreed)
Click here
Saintest

Cash on hand: 254.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum