Dating an older woman?

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Dating an older woman?

Postby heavytraffic » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:31 am

I'm 26 and having an relationship with a beautiful Chinese woman age of 32. We both go to gum and workout. When I talked to my parents about her they said, You'll look like walking with your mother in 5 years from now with her. I don't know what to do. Please advise...
heavytraffic

Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Dating an older woman?

Postby admin » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:11 pm

heavytraffic wrote:I'm 26 and having an relationship with a beautiful Chinese woman age of 32. We both go to gum and workout. When I talked to my parents about her they said, You'll look like walking with your mother in 5 years from now with her. I don't know what to do. Please advise...

Hi heavy,

Don't worry man - the age difference isn't that great. And Chinese ladies age so well anyway. Where I'm living now there are a load of Chinese ladies in their late 40's and they still get me interested!

I'd say you're being more sensible than the many guys who lose their minds and marry much, much younger girls. Especially Chinese girls! All the time I lived in China, I can't remember seeing an old dude married to a much younger girl. If an old Chinese guy wants to spend time with a girl young enough to be his daughter he will go to a KTV bar :lol: .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:11 am

As what other says "age doesn't matter". As long as you love her then go for your feelings. It is hard to deny and keep hiding our feelings. ;)
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Postby Saintest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:33 am

Dont listen to anyone. They dont feel what you feel!
Click here
Saintest

Cash on hand: 254.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum