Some rather good places to live in Asia

Post anything related to living or working in Asia

Some rather good places to live in Asia

Postby admin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:02 am

If you want an Asian wife, then I highly recommend giving up your comfy life in the West, and going to live in Asia for a while. Seriously, it is the best way to find an Asian wife :D .

So where's some good places to go and live?

Please post your ideas below and expand the list! In the meantime, here are my suggestions:

• Chiang Mai (Thailand) - this city is very cheap, and also not quite so full of idiot Westerners that spoil Pattaya or Bangkok. There's increasing numbers of digital nomads who live in Chiang Mai and work remotely from their MacBooks.
  • Guangzhou (China) - this city is not the cheapest place to live in China. However, it is one of the most important business hubs in the World. If you like hustling for a living, then you'll find ways to make money in this city. Living costs aren't actually too bad - you can get a room in a nice, modern expat apartment for around $250 a month or less.
  • Chengdu (China) - this city has a large international airport, so it's easy to get in and out of. It also offers a low cost of living and some of the most beautiful women in the entire World. Yes, you will not believe your eyes when you see the snow white flawlessly beautiful China dolls in this city!
  • Cebu (Philippines) - I did briefly toy with the idea of finding a Filipino bride - Filipinas are just so friendly and also have soft and curvy figures that we Western guys love so much. Anyway, Cebu looked about the best of the bunch when it comes to Philippines cities. It's easy to get to, modern but not so manic as Manila, and also a little safer than other cities. Finding beautiful women in Cebu ain't gonna be a problem either!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Some rather good places to live in Asia

Postby UnsureGuy56 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 am

How about Davao? I've been talking to some Filipinas who live there. They sound nice, how about the city?

Thanks in advance.
UnsureGuy56

Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Some rather good places to live in Asia

Postby Gladimeir15 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Davao is as good as Cebu too..The place is peaceful not that noisy as Cebu...But Cebu is a much progressive and a much bigger city than Davao. Both citiess are great though and the people are friendly easy to deal with.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Living and Working in Asia