Totally Legit Dating Sites

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Re: Totally Legit Dating Sites

Postby Soulmatify » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi,

We have just started a new dating site and it should be legit, means a safe place without fraud or scam for everybody. This also means no fake profiles there.

Thats why its not easy to start for us because until now there are not many people and its not very attractive to register until now.

We would be happy if some of the users here would join our Beta Test so that we get some content and can find out if all is working well.

Can you help us testing the new site? All participant have the chance to win free shopping vouchers.

You can register for free here: soulmatify com

Thanks for your attention and regards from germany.
Soulmatify

Cash on hand: 172.00

Postby kingceltik » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:14 am

don't join dating sites that are asking for a credit card..
kingceltik

Cash on hand: 540.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:00 pm

Bebotsonly seems good to vtry on visiting. Filipinos are also good to talk with, I have known may friends who were able to find a perfect Filipino mates, only that I have not heard many feed backs regarding this site. Thaiflirting might also be a good one to try, I'll consider visiting this site also. I would love to hear more about this site, if anyone has tried this please do post your experiences.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Postby jacquelinemeng » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:18 am

Thanks for the list. It would really be helpful to those people who are new to online dating. Well, it can be quite daunting at first, we all know that. But I have to add something on your list. It’s called DateTix, an online dating app based in Hong Kong. It’s legit and genuine. You can try it and see for yourself. J
jacquelinemeng

Cash on hand: 858.00

Postby AlexD » Sat May 07, 2016 3:28 pm

kingceltik wrote:don't join dating sites that are asking for a credit card..

Free dating site = quality dating site?
AlexD

Cash on hand: 62.00

Postby jacquelinemeng » Tue May 10, 2016 3:41 am

Yeah I agree with you. I felt the same thing when I tried to set an account on online dating site. They are very eager to ask for my credit card info so I assume they are scammers. If you want something legit, you can try DateTix . Thus DateTix, makes it easy to meet new and interesting people near you for meals, drinks, movies, dancing, trips and more.
jacquelinemeng

Cash on hand: 858.00

Previous

Return to Asian Dating Sites