Visa for chinese woman?

Want your new Asian partner to come live with you in your country? Here you can ask questions about visas and other issues.

Visa for chinese woman?

Postby whusa » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:08 am

This is Will. I was wondering if you have done any research into getting a Chinese woman a visa of any kind? (Fiance, student, travelers). I wanted to follow your advice for playing the odds and picking multiple women from the same city, and dating each of them in a couple week long vacation. However I met one woman who really seems to like me, and we have talked every day for the last couple months on skype. I met her on the website you recommended, CLL. She has researched us meeting as have I. She says it would be easy for me to go see her. However, I would prefer to pay for a plane ticket for her to come see me. However, the biggest opstical seems to be getting her a visa. Do you have any advice? A website, or immegration lawyers that you would recommend? Also I feel like you would advise me that it is not wise to have all my "eggs in one basket" with one woman. But I really feel good about this chick. Do you think this could be a disaster? I have really appreciated your advice! If you dont have time to answer then I will live and learn.

P.S.
I live in Wisconsin, USA
Are you in the States?

Best Wishes,
Will
whusa

Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Visa for chinese woman?

Postby admin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:17 am

Hi Will,

No I'm from the UK, but I've been living in SE Asia for a while now.

I haven't seen many obvious scammers on CLL, but there are huge numbers of ladies it's best to avoid.

I'm going off Chinese women - I find they're very demanding! This is usually why they don't have Chinese husbands. I have heard good things about Filipinas. AFA run a romance tour of Cebu in August - it looks a good option.

Also Chinese people cannot always be trusted - that's the first thing the English expat sat next to me on the Beijing flight told me. It's the most important thing you'll ever learn about China. Until you get a ring on her finger, a Chinese lady will never commit.

When I went to China on short wife finding vacations it was usually to meet one lady, but I usually had a long list of other ladies in CLL that I planned to visit in case the first lady wasn't right. Failing that sign up to Chnlove and find one of the Chinese marriage agencies in the city you want to visit. Chnlove is a con, but you can visit the marriage agencies and meet ladies in person.

AFA have a fiance visa kit I think. You can get a fiance visa fairly easily, but you might need to have met her first. My Chinese ex-girlfriend got married to a US guy, but he hasn't lived with her for a few months first. That's a gigantic risk :oops: !

Where does your lady live? Northern ladies can be a bit fierce :mrgreen: . I visited Wuhan before, it was a 2 hour flight from Beijing. Guangzhou is next door to Hong Kong so it's also easy. I recommend you to go China, then you will understand Chinese people a lot better. I had a nightmare time with my first Chinese lady, but an awesome time visiting her :lol: !
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby whusa » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:23 am

Thanks for the response! As alway I appreciate your insight! I had a feeling you were from the U.K. just from a word or two sprinkled into your past messages. I understand your feelings about chinese women being demanding. This girl that I feel that I have lucked into seems very nice however. I have been talking to her on Skype for about the last month. I met her on CLL, and the only thing she seems to demand is that I talk to her every day. Not so bad since that is my ultimate goal anyway right? HA. There has been a day or 2 that I have not made it online and she finds that disapointing, almost scoulds me. Maybe that is what you mean? But the big red flag for me is asking me for money, or presents. She hasnt done any of that, so far. But I am determined to not get scammed and keep my guard up! The important thing is that she seems to like just talking to me every day and talking about our beliefs, culture, food, hobbies, things like that. Though I know/feel she wants to be romantically involved I make a deliberate effort against trying to use language that is too suggestive. Is that a safe move with a chinese woman? I feel like it is. Are they as modest as I have the idea that they are?.......... I have heard bad stories about philipinoes, just so you know, but horror stories about thais, though I find Thai to be the hottest of the bunch! You will pay a crazy high dowrey and will be the parents nursing home eventually. But you know more than me! I really appreciate your conscern with my ladys intentions, and location! She grew up/ and her family is from Chongqing. She now lives in Shenzhen, Guangdong province.
whusa

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby admin » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 am

whusa wrote:Thanks for the response! As alway I appreciate your insight! I had a feeling you were from the U.K. just from a word or two sprinkled into your past messages. I understand your feelings about chinese women being demanding. This girl that I feel that I have lucked into seems very nice however. I have been talking to her on Skype for about the last month. I met her on CLL, and the only thing she seems to demand is that I talk to her every day. Not so bad since that is my ultimate goal anyway right? HA. There has been a day or 2 that I have not made it online and she finds that disapointing, almost scoulds me. Maybe that is what you mean? But the big red flag for me is asking me for money, or presents. She hasnt done any of that, so far. But I am determined to not get scammed and keep my guard up! The important thing is that she seems to like just talking to me every day and talking about our beliefs, culture, food, hobbies, things like that. Though I know/feel she wants to be romantically involved I make a deliberate effort against trying to use language that is too suggestive. Is that a safe move with a chinese woman? I feel like it is. Are they as modest as I have the idea that they are?.......... I have heard bad stories about philipinoes, just so you know, but horror stories about thais, though I find Thai to be the hottest of the bunch! You will pay a crazy high dowrey and will be the parents nursing home eventually. But you know more than me! I really appreciate your conscern with my ladys intentions, and location! She grew up/ and her family is from Chongqing. She now lives in Shenzhen, Guangdong province.

Your lady sounds OK. Sichuan ladies have a reputation for being very beautiful! Shenzhen ladies can be princesses, just like ladies in Shanghai.But the single child policy and economic boom has turned most Chinese ladies into princesses!

Shenzhen is a big modern city - read my trip report here. There's millions of backup ladies to visit if your first lady doesn't work out. Most women in Shenzhen are from other provinces, the city tends to attract ambitious people so it's not a good place to look if you just want a housewife! Chongqing would also be a great city to visit, maybe you could visit her folks?

Some ladies are more romantic than others. Some I can send lots of kisses and other emoticons in QQ, others are more business like. It's a good idea not to fall in love until you meet her in real life.

There aren't that many money scammers on Chinese Love Links. But be on the lookout for scams when you visit her. I know a few guys who ended going on $$$$ shopping trips and visiting $$$$ restaurants. No doubt there was a lot of collusion going on there. Never happened to me though in the 20+ dates I managed in China :D .

Good luck with your search for love!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby frunike » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:35 pm

T168 what is worth buying] two days ago in the company suddenly saw a lot of wear AIR . Jordan is shoes sister paper are, after end to enjoy let eyeball hyperaemia of the long legs, then is an infinite memory,nike tn pas cher, Miss student to basketball shoe crazy and adolescent years. Remember in high school when, at the foot of if it were not for a pair of Nike or Adidas basketball shoes, almost embarrassed stepped into the basketball field. Although the beginning is vanity, but slowly from the simple "buy" to begin to understand the basketball shoes bit by bit, we these people are called "SNEAKER". Basketball shoes, in fact, is not only on the field will appear, our daily life is wearing a lot of shoes, in fact, is the predecessor of basketball shoes, small series will be one one of those who are forgotten in the history of the ashes class basketball shoes.
frunike

Cash on hand: 213.00

Return to Visa and Immigration Issues