Easy to find a ladyboy gf?

Chat about dating ladyboys and other exotic Asian transsexuals

Easy to find a ladyboy gf?

Postby Ben » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi

Is it easy to find a ladyboy grilfriend?
Ben

Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Easy to find a ladyboy gf?

Postby admin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi Ben,

Yeah, it's SUPER EASY to find a ladyboy gf!

Why?

Because there are simply a lot more ladyboys out there than there are men who want to date them on a long term basis.

In Asia, ladyboys make up ~1% of the population in Thailand, and maybe also the Philippines. Yet most foreigners who go to these countries seeking ladyboys are just interested in a quickie session - they've no intention of finding a ladyboy for anything longer than a one or two night experience.

If you want to find a ladyboy gf, then get yourself over to either Asian Love Connections (free) or Ladyboy Kisses (not free, but there's a lot more ladyboys to choose from) :D . Most of the ladyboys on this site will be delighted to talk to a guy who wants a longer term relationship!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Shemale Order Brides?

Postby admin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:25 am

OK so I'm now actually living in Asia, so I thought I'd post more thoughts on ladyboy dating.

Back in the UK it's now possible for a guy to marry another guy (not just enter into a civil partnership). Many other countries are sure to follow suit, if they haven't already.

And if your country is less forward thinking then you can do what so many other guys do - just move to SE Asia or another place that's full of transsexuals.

So are we entering the era of the shemale order bride?

Actually, most transsexuals don't like the word shemale, preferring ladyboy or transgender person. And of course ladyboys really like to be thought of as women.

One thing's very apparent from my time spent living in Bangkok and visiting Pattaya. LADYBOYS HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE POPULAR.

Nana Plaza in central Bangkok is full of ladyboys. And they're pretty open about being ladyboys. Because guys are actively seeking out ladyboys there.

In Pattaya the place was awash with ladyboys. Soi 6 was almost a street completely given over to ladyboy clubs and bars. And the whole resort was packed with beautiful ladyboys. I had great difficulty in working out who was female and who was ladyboy. But I'm pretty sure the most beautiful women in Pattaya were the ladyboys.

This Pattaya bar was staffed exclusively with ladyboys, and was drawing in a big crowd:

Men aren't just seeking out ladyboys for one night encounters either. Increasing numbers are seeking ladyboys for longer term relationships. It's not hard to see why. They're beautiful, very smart and also great company.

Well if you'd like to explore ladyboy dating for yourself, then register for free at Asian Love Connections and start exploring some of the possibilities of dating in the 21st century.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby GeekyGuy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 pm

I've dated a few ladyboys - they're awesome! I'll post a link to my ladyboy dating blog once I've posted a bit more here and the mods don't think I'm a spammer.
My ladyboy dating adventures... geekdatesladyboy.blogspot.com
GeekyGuy

Cash on hand: 523.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:28 am

I think it is easy to date lady boys but it is very hard to get their trust on you. With the pains they have experienced when they get rejected by their love ones, it could be very hard to have their trust. They still have the best decision when it comes to their life and hoping they are best also on decision making of their love life. :)
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Ladyboy Dating Issues