Transgender Marriage Issues

Chat about dating ladyboys and other exotic Asian transsexuals

Transgender Marriage Issues

Postby admin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:31 am

Post anything relating to transgender marriage issues here.

Marriage laws vary according to the country you're living in, so bear that in mind.

I'm in the UK. As far as I'm aware, there's nothing to stop you marrying your ladyboy girlfriend in the UK. Although strictly speaking you'll have to use a civil partnership, only a man and a woman can get legally married (but this should change eventually).

I guess the biggest potential problem could be with the immigration authorities. Fiance visas are harder to come by these days. However, if you get a hint that your transgender girlfriend is being discriminated against, then you should be able to sue somebody's ass off!

Actually, you should be OK whether you want to marry an Asian man, woman or ladyboy. The main reason for being denyed a fiance visa are: age difference and money. You'll find that if you're a 70yo man, then you're not that likely to be granted a fiance visa for a 22yo ladyboy, or a 22yo Thai woman for that matter. So keep the age difference sensible! To get a ladyboy into your country you're gonna have to prove that you can support her financially. So do the math and make sure you have enough income to support two people. In the UK this means "without recourse to the public purse". Basically this means that you need to support your girlfriend without relying on state handouts and benefits. So you'll need a job, or a private pension, or some other source of income.

If you live in a less progressive country, then your alternative is to move to a ladyboy friendly country, like Thailand or the Philippines. Nobody will really care that you're walking round with a transsexual on your arm, so these are great countries to live in.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Transgender Marriage Issues

Postby Ben » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks I would dream to marry my ladyboy gf :P
Ben

Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Transgender Marriage Issues

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:50 am

Thanks I would dream to marry my ladyboy gf :P

Hello Ben... You are such a good man. I salute you. Continue to be good. Wish you and your ladyboy gf the best in life.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Ladyboy Dating Issues