50%
Maybe
No votes
No
50%

Total votes : 4

Are All Ladyboys Scammers?

Postby admin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Wow, I've heard some bad things about ladyboy online dating. Chief complaint is about the sheer number of SCAMMERS.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

My own experience is of chatting to Chinese women online. I must admit that Chinese scammers don't seem to be as common as they are from Thailand or the Philippines.

But I have chatted to a few scammers on Chinese Love Links and DateInAsia. I've also had to haul off a lot of scammy profiles from Asian Love Connections.

So if you've had good or bad experiences of ladyboy dating then please vote in the poll above so we can get a good idea of whether online ladyboy dating is worthwhile, or whether it's scam city out there :oops: .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Are All Ladyboys Scammers?

Postby Aubree » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:24 am

Reading this, you might think that all ladyboys in Asia are scammers. That is not true. For sure, an Asian ladyboy will be happy to have a foreigner boyfriend because it has higher chances to give her financial security, and a brighter future. It doesn’t mean she only wants to fool you. Most of the girls are serious and want to raise a family, even ladyboys. But they pay attention to the financial health of their potential partners, and that’s just normal, even western girls do that. Besides, money is far from being the only reason why Asian ladyboys like to have a foreign partner, and this is true and verified (by myself, amongst others). So of course you shouldn’t generalise, and I can assure you that Philippines is a great country with great people and great serious ladyboys (when you know how to pick the good ones).
Aubree

Cash on hand: 100.00

Re: Are All Ladyboys Scammers?

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:22 pm

I think they are not scammers. They are a victim of their emotions. Unfortunately, some people judge them as what they see physically even not knowing the true story of their life. ;)
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Ladyboy Dating Issues