Check Out This Ladyboy Prostitute Detector Tool...

Chat about dating ladyboys and other exotic Asian transsexuals

Check Out This Ladyboy Prostitute Detector Tool...

Postby Felix » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Are you interested in having a long term relationship with a ladyboy? Then you might appreciate this new tool that helps you sort the hookers from the ladyboys with jobs in offices and stores...

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/Ladyboy-Hooker-Detector.aspx

I'd hesitate to call it a tool for finding "good" and "bad" ladyboys. Ladyboys in Asia know that 99% of guys who want to meet ladyboys just have sex on the agenda. So you can forgive them for making a bit of cash by selling their bodies in order to finance their "jobs" as hot looking ladyboys.

Guys who sign up to Asian Love Connections to chat to ladyboys overwhelmingly all want to find one thing - A FEMININE LOOKING LADYBOY.

Being feminine looking costs a great deal of money in Thailand. Cosmetic surgery is way cheaper in Thailand than it is in the UK or USA. But it will cost the average Thai ladyboy 3 month's salary to get a pair of breasts. On top of that they will incur significant monthly outgoings to keep their skin silky smooth and their hear long and luscious.

There's also a lot of discrimination against ladyboys in Thailand. I spent half the day in Bangkok's vast Chaeng Wattana government complex while I was getting my visa extended. The whole time I was there I failed to see a single government employee who was a ladyboy. Odd when I guestimate that 1% of Bangkok's population are transsexual. So yes, ladyboys can struggle to find good jobs in Thailand. Consequently prostitution is one option where there's the possibility of making decent cash. But it's not as lucrative as one might think.

Are "good" ladyboys any better than "bad" ladyboys?

While I was living in Bangkok I met ladyboy hookers and ladyboys with legit jobs.

To be honest, the hookers seemed to have better personalities - so maybe they offered better prospects for longer term relationships.

I'll also add that on the whole I'd have been happier having a long term relationship with a Thai ladyboy hooker compared to a Thai bar girl [here's a Thai bargirl detector if you're interested].

Most of the bar girls I got to know were either stupendously lazy (i.e. getting out of bed at 3pm) or were rather too fond of alcohol :mrgreen: . On the whole ladyboys seemed well grounded, as long as you avoided the occasional one who was totally psychotic :twisted: .
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Re: Check Out This Ladyboy Prostitute Detector Tool...

Postby Gladimeir15 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:50 pm

A ladyboy prostitute detector...This sounds interesting...And seems very helpful...
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Ladyboy Dating Issues