Oh... I went to Asia :)

News relating to the Asian Love Connections dating site

Oh... I went to Asia :)

Postby admin » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:41 am

Just a quick note to say that I'm in the process of moving to Asia :shock:

As a result, I may be a little slow to respond to emails or approve new members until I get my new Internet account set up.

The good news is that since I now quit my day job, I'll have a lot more time to spend on making Asian Love Connections even better. I have some good new ideas, and if you have any suggestions then post them here.

I'll also work on recruiting new members to the site.

I'm pleased to announce that we now have 4024 members. This includes 2407 men, 1414 women and 203 ladyboys.

I'm really pleased to see so many cute ladyboys join the site. If you're curious about ladyboy dating then Asian Love Connections is a great place to start chatting to some very cute transsexuals. I only hope I can meet some myself when I'm in Asia.

Oh, and if any of you guys are interested in meeting CHINESE LADIES, then I should be able to do a few personal introductions for you 8-) .

And if you're thinking of visiting Asia or going to live there... JUST DO IT!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Oh... I went to Asia :)

Postby admin » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 pm

OK so I am now in Asia!

What can I say? If you like Asian chicks, then you need to get here as fast as you can!!!!

Asia is full of stunning women. While all countries have nice ladies, I'd say that your average Asian lady is really quite something. Whatever country you're from, you could probably find a way hotter girl out here than you could at home.

In particular, Western men are exotic and rare here. You'll attract attention everywhere you go.

I'll post some photos sometime so you can see what type of ladies there are out here. Sadly it's been really cloudy, and not great conditions for photography. Also it's quite cool here, and the ladies are dressed in their Winter clothes. I'm hoping for Spring, and the first show of leg :lol: .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Site News