New Dating Opportunities 4 U

News relating to the Asian Love Connections dating site

New Dating Opportunities 4 U

Postby admin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:37 am

I'd like to welcome a few new advertisers to Asian Love Connections. They help fund the cost of keeping this FREE site going, so please show your support to them where you can.

The new advertisers are:

Christian Filipina - a site worth a look if you're serious about finding a Filipina bride. The big plus of this site is that the site's owners are based in the Philippines and they verify every single profile - something I couldn't afford to do on a free dating site like Asian Love Connections. This site is also 100% legit - I've exchanged quite a few emails with the owners.

Asian Beauties - this site is worth a look around, especially if you want a Chinese or Vietnamese bride and you don't speak Mandarin or Vietnamese. The site has a built in translation service making it effortlessly easy to communicate with some very hot ladies from both countries. On the downside the site is a little on the expensive side. But once you've chatted to a few ladies on this site and familiarised yourself with the way Asian dating works, then you could always join a cheaper site like Chinese Love Links, Vietnam Cupid or Blossoms!

As a guy who's made many trips to Asia in search of love, I'll remind you guys that it's EXPENSIVE to find a wife/girlfriend from another country. So before you spend $10,000 looking for a Thai bride, make sure you check out the local dating scene - you might be surprised how many attractive foreign women live in your local area. Plus you can go on dates THIS WEEKEND, rather than having to save up money or wait till you next get some vacation time.

So with this in mind I'd like to welcome two new locally focused advertisers:

Cougar Life - one for the younger guys amongst you, this site is a great place to meet rich mature ladies, and yes, there will be plenty of hot Asian women on this site if you sign up and check it out!

40PlusSingles - I selected this one for the older guys amongst you as I thought it might be a good place to find women in your local area. And without so many young girls to waste your time (like there are on Thai Love Links for example), you're might have been more likely to have some dating success here. Unfortunately after a week of running their offer they told me they didn't want to be listed in Asian Love Connections - it's probably run by somebody who doesn't approve of guys seeking overseas brides (and there are a few of those around).

Anyway, good luck with your next online dating experience :D !
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Site News