TV Company Seeks Men With Mail Order Brides

News relating to the Asian Love Connections dating site

TV Company Seeks Men With Mail Order Brides

Postby admin » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:43 am

Hi,
I hope this email finds you well.
I work for a television production company in London called Monkey Kingdom.
We’re doing some research into men from the UK that have found love online with women from foreign countries
I’ve come across the page for Asian Love Connections.
I was wondering if you’d be willing to speak to me about your site and the triumph you’ve had, with particular emphasis on cases stemming from the UK.
Do you have a direct number that I can reach you on please?
Alternatively, you can reach me on [DELETED].
Many thanks for your time and certainly hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Mo

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that there's a UK based TV company seeking men who have foreign brides. You might want to get in touch with them if you're interested in appearing in the show.

Personally I've seen enough rubbish produced about mail order brides to convince myself that collaborating with TV companies is never a good idea. Besides, this is the 21st century and who watches television anyway?

TV shows are made to generally perpetuate myths about things. In the case of foreign brides they'll want to show that:

• Guys seeking such brides are old.
  • Foreign brides are uneducated.
  • Guys tend to bring back brides from hot climates and live with them in cold climates.
  • Foreign brides don't speak any English.
  • Foreign brides come from very poor families and are just in it for the money.
  • Guys seeking foreign brides come from working class backgrounds and don't have any money.
  • Guys get foreign brides because they can't hope to attract brides in their own country.

So to bust all these myths:

• I started looking for a foreign bride at the age of 37. Many guys I know who have done the same are still in their 20's. Check out the age statistics for members of Asian Love Connections. We have a roughly even spread of guys from age 19-67.
  • Every prospected bride I dated in China and Japan was educated to degree level.
  • Guys are less interested in bringing back brides to the UK these days. Why? Because it's so much better to live somewhere like Thailand, the Philippines or even China! For the price of my shitty 2 bedroom flat in Colchester, I could buy a fabulous condo with roof top swimming pool in Pattaya! And have enough change over to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle that this thriving beach resort offers. I kind of think that instead of finding a mail order bride, I'll become a mail order husband :lol: .
  • 80% of the Asian women I've dated have spoken fluent English. Good English speakers are easy to find in other countries.
  • Not all foreign ladies are poor! I've dated a woman who was a dollar millionaire, so she was obviously not interested in my money. The world has changed, and in a few years it's quite likely for a woman from Russia or Asia to be wealthier than her Western husband.
  • I see increasing numbers of well educated men seeking brides from overseas. I have a PhD, and I personally know of many degree educated guys with foreign wives and girlfriends.
  • Men often choose foreign brides because there's a lot more choice in other countries. The UK is a fairly small population. Go to live in China though and there are around 20x as many women to choose from. Countries like Russia and Thailand also have a men shortage, so it's naturally easier to find a partner in these countries.

So why have I decided to date women from Japan, China and Thailand? Because I like Asian women, and these are countries in which they live :roll: .

Really, it's best for us dudes to club together and not let the population as a whole know the delights of dating and marrying foreign ladies :lol: .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

TV Company Seeks UK Men Seeking Asian Brides

Postby admin » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 am

Hi there

I would like to post something on your forum about a documentary we are currently making for Channel 4. I wondered if i could get your permission to do so?

The documentary is a one off, one hour film about the modern day search for love on an international scale. No longer are people limited to meeting someone from your home town or even their own country. There are so many ways and means of looking for the right person to share your life with, all you have to do is take that leap.

We are looking to find people who are both looking for love in Thailand as well as those who have already met a potential partner and are going to meet them or are perhaps about to get married/ live together for the first time.

It would be great if i could get permission to post something on your wall and if maybe you personally know of anyone who might be interested in speaking to me about this?

Many thanks
Becky

The TV company is back again. If any of you guys from the UK want to be ridiculed on national television, then go ahead and contact them.

As always the TV is usually the last place to find up to date information. Like the idea that men seeking Asian brides will automatically head to Thailand. Whereas these days they're more likely to go to China or the Philippines.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Site News