New Site Feature... Add YOUR Trip Reports from Asia

News relating to the Asian Love Connections dating site

New Site Feature... Add YOUR Trip Reports from Asia

Postby admin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi all,

I'm pleased to unveil a new feature on the Asian Love Connections dating site...

Trip Reports

Check out this part of the site for reports from guys who have visited other countries in search of love.

If you've travelled abroad to look for a wife or girlfriend, then feel free to add your own trip reports.

As more trip reports are added I'll add additional functionality, such as the ability to add photos. Plus I'll do some number crunching on the data and tell you which countries and cities are the best places to search for a partner :D .

Enjoy the trip reports, and if you have any more suggestions for how to improve them, then add your thoughts below...
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: New Site Feature... Add YOUR Trip Reports from Asia

Postby admin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:47 am

I've approved a couple of new trip reports (one from Berlin, the other from Shanghai) - click here to read them. A trip report from Barcelona is imminent. Curious about what Berlin and Barcelona have to offer for guys seeking Asian partners? Then check out the reports :lol: .

Remember if you submit your own trip report while logged into the site then you get your account upgraded to Gold Membership! This makes your profile much more visible and there are a few other perks exclusive to the upgraded membership plan.

So if you've been somewhere to date Asian women, or even if you've just been somewhere interesting, then submit a trip report and help other guys decide if it's worth going to a particular part of the World.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Site News