HELP A FOOL

Asian Love Connections FAQ list. Got a question about the site? It's probably been answered here!

HELP A FOOL

Postby steveking » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:41 pm

As it says I am a fool I have fallen for the eyes and the hair and the look and after a few days 4 to be honest I am a Fillipina s cash machine .I need help im 41 and addicted to the Asian woman I just am not good at the dating thing I live in the UK but will travel please help with suggestions do go to China ?? can i meet my dream in the UK please advise .
steveking

Cash on hand: 143.00

Re: HELP A FOOL

Postby admin » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:54 pm

steveking wrote:As it says I am a fool I have fallen for the eyes and the hair and the look and after a few days 4 to be honest I am a Fillipina s cash machine .I need help im 41 and addicted to the Asian woman I just am not good at the dating thing I live in the UK but will travel please help with suggestions do go to China ?? can i meet my dream in the UK please advise .

Hi Steve,

Yes Asian women are lovely and if you put the time, money and effort in then you'll easily be able to date some quality women overseas.

If you like Filipinas then try and track some down who are already living here in the UK. My friend married one who was already living in England, and she already had a UK passport. So that's a lot of hassle saved!

Try and track down Filipino community events, and if you live in London you can find free Filipino newspapers in ChinaTown supermarkets. Most larger towns and cities also have at least one Filipino store. Try mainstream online dating sites as well. I tried OK Cupid and Plenty of Fish, but neither were that great. OK Cupid is a sausage fest, with way too many guys compared to women. Filipino Cupid might be worth a look.

But if you must chat to Filipinas overseas, then NEVER send money to anyone. Save the cash into a bank account ready to pay for your first trip to the Phillies! And when you're there, give women the impression that you have enough money to support them, but don't actually give them your money.

As to China, I personally have dated a lot of Chinese women. They can be very attractive, and really take care of their man. The downside is that they are often very ambitious and expect a lot from their man. The language and cultural barrier is also immense. Finally, it's a real pain in the ass to get visas to visit China these days. But if you do go and visit there, you'll be amazed at the quality of woman walking round there. Simple amazed :shock: .

Good luck!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby kano_in_asia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:21 am

Very solid advice from the Admin. Do see my posts about Chinese women. It is fairly easy to get a visa for China these days, but Chinese women can be a real pain.

One thing not apparent in your post is kids. MOST Asian women want a child. Are you willing to accept having a kid?

I did not see your age, but if you are older then chances are that women in your age bracket will have had a kid [or two] already. Is that an issue for you?

It does take TIME and effort to find the right woman. Do NOT jump at the 1st girl just because she likes you.
kano_in_asia

Cash on hand: 1,979.00

Postby otter899 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:34 am

steveking wrote:As it says I am a fool I have fallen for the eyes and the hair and the look and after a few days 4 to be honest I am a Fillipina s cash machine .I need help im 41 and addicted to the Asian woman I just am not good at the dating thing I live in the UK but will travel please help with suggestions do go to China ?? can i meet my dream in the UK please advise .
look mate nobody's perfect when it comes to dating that is all experience. If I where you pick a Filipina over Chinese.
otter899

Cash on hand: 552.00

Return to Frequently Asked Questions