I Need Your Trip Reports!

Planning a trip to Asia? Have you already visited Asia? Post your trip reports here!

I Need Your Trip Reports!

Postby admin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 am

Have you traveled abroad in search of a wife or girlfriend? Then I'd be honored if you'd take a moment to submit a quick trip report here:

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/TripReports.aspx

Help me build a comprehensive map of the globe in terms of where it's best to look for a foreign partner :P .

And if you are thinking of making that trip, then have a good read of the trip reports that have already been posted.

Thanks for reading :) .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

New Trip Reports from Asia

Postby admin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:18 am

Many thanks to the two Asian Love Connections members who have posted lengthy and enjoyable trip reports from Asia.

If you want to read them there's one from Pattaya on the Thailand page and we also have our first report from the Philippines.

The trip reports are frank and maybe a bit sexy in places. But then we are guys and that's why we like women. Sadly in this PC bullshit age they're probably not going to go down well with some people, but if you're a guy and you love sexy beautiful women, then read these reports and see how awesome a time YOU could have in SE Asia :lol: .

Anyway, keep posting the trip reports - especially from the Philippines as it's a country I've not managed to visit yet.

Once we have a few more trip reports I'll add on some features that will crunch the numbers and come up with a scoreboard of the best places to visit in Asia (and the worst :mrgreen: ).

Don't hesitate to file trip reports from other parts of the World either! Many guys are very interested to know what Eastern Europe, Central and South America are like (especially when it comes to finding girlfriends and would-be wives).
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Trip Reports