Chnlove

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Chnlove

Postby admin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 am

Post any information about the Chnlove Chinese dating site here.

Anyway, I'll kick off this topic with my own experiences of using Chnlove.

I used Chnlove in 2009 to look for a Chinese girlfriend.

I can't remember how I found the site, I guess it just came up when I seached Google for "Chinese girlfriend".

Anyway, registering for the site was free, and it took me about 10 minutes to complete the signup process.

At the time I used the site, there were profiles of something like 7000 ladies on the site. Most were from China, although irritatingly Thai ladies kept appearing in the results.

At the time I used Chnlove I was a total newbie, both at relationships and Chinese women. I had no idea who was my wife!!!

So I spent whole evenings just browsing profiles. It's kind of hard to choose a potential partner on the site, since there aren't too many informations about each lady.

Anyway, I shortlisted ladies who I thought looked a bit different to the other ladies on the site. I like ladies with a bit of character, and they're not always easy to find in Asia.

After shortlisting ladies, I plucked up the courage to send them emails. Some princesses didn't want to chat with me - fair enough as some of the girls I sent emails to were pretty darned hot :lol: .

But a few did respond, so I sent them some more emails.

It was at this point that I realised - sheesh - this site is really expensive! I had to pay something like $5 to send an email to a Chinese lady. Then another $5 to read her response. It was good in that the translator doing all the emailing was translating my letters into Chinese, and the lady's response back into English.

Well my costs were escalating, so I was fortunate that the girl who won my heart spoke a little English, and after sending 5-6 emails back and forth, we'd broken out of the Chnlove letter writing system and were chatting on Skype and MSN.

Two months after we first chatted, and I was on a flight to Beijing to go meet her :D .

Well that was the beginning of a rather epic relationship. She ended up marrying another guy. I lost my mind for a while, but my head cleared the same day I dated a Japanese woman who was way hotter than my Chnlove girl :shock: .

As to Chnlove, well I never really went back. I'd been a bit foolish spending money on that site (maybe $400+ in total). So when I was ready to date more Chinese girls, I headed for Chinese Love Links. I'll cover my Chinese Love Links story in another thread.

OVER TO YOU...

Have you had any experiences of using Chnlove? Is it good? Did you have problems with scammers? Post your story below...
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Chnlove

Postby admin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:04 am

More on Chnlove...

Well it's now 2012 and Chnlove has grown! My, has it grown!

There are now over 10,000 ladies on the site, which really is some impressive growth.

I'm still looking for a Chinese wife, but I am staying away from Chnlove. China Love Match and Chinese Love Links are way, way cheaper. There's also DateInAsia, but I have a major problem with hookers and other crazies on that site, it's not been much good for Chinese ladies as far as I'm concerned.

I still think Chnlove offers some of the most beautiful Chinese ladies on any dating site. The thing is that generally, generally speaking, the more beautiful an Asian lady is, the less likely she is to be computer literate or speak English. So the hottests girls often find it harder to sign themselves up to dating sites. Chnlove gets round this by getting Chinese marriage agencies to post the ladies on the site. The marriage agency takes the photos of the women, writes their profile and deals with all the correspondence with the men. So it's a good place to meet perfect 10's or 11's or 12's if they're your cup of tea.

Just bear in mind though that most Chnlove profiles have heavily airbrushed photos, so your real life lady might not look like her profile photos at all. Don't be too worried though - the Chnlove girl I met was really attractive in real life, and her hour glass figure was simply incredible :shock: .

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:02 am

Chnlove rip off their affiliates as well. I got suspicious I sent them so many visitors, but they never paid me for them.

Well I did a little test, sure enough, they're ripping me off!

And as soon as my test guy registered, he was inundated with letters from ladies. I even got letters from Russian ladies - god knows why I'd be interested in them when I've just joined a Chinese dating site :cry: !

admin
Site Admin

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:50 am

China's dating site is well and good. They will provide you any information you want about dating in their country. :) They are also hospitable like the Filipinos.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Sites