Christian Filipina

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Christian Filipina

Postby admin » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Post anything you know about the Christian Filipina dating site in this thread.

This site isn't as well known as the "household names" of Filipina dating sites such as Filipino Cupid. However, it's a good place to go if:

• You're 100% sure your Asian bride will be a Filipino.
  • You're scared of scammers and want to use a dating site where at least the ladies on it are real.

I believe that Christian Filipina phone all their new lady members, which weeds out those pesky African women pretending to be Filipinas :roll: .

As to the Christian aspect of the site, well most Filipinas are Christian anyway, so you'll find that you'll be able to get a Christian Filipina wife whether you use this site or Asian Love Connections or one of the many other Asian dating services out there. Still, if you're fairly religious yourself then it might be a good place to find a genuinely God-fearing Filipino bride.

If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about Christian Filipina, then post them in this thread.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Christian Filipina

Postby Shattered65 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 am

Christian Filipina has it's share of scammers just like the other sites although I do think they try to weed them out unlike most of the others. There is a big issue with the site that I guess I am the first victim of and that is their forum is very slanted towards the opinions of the owner. If you make a comment that they don't agree with then watch out you will be in danger of suspension, say anything critical of the site and bang you're gone no warnings no appeals in fact no communication period just your gone.
Shattered65

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Aintpretty » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 am

But isn't that the way of any Christian organization :)
Aintpretty

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:42 pm

Even if a Filipina is not a christian, still she is a goo potential wife for Filipinas are trained to raise a family in accordance to the norm of the society and always following the culture which is Filipinas are better known for ;)
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Sites