Totally Legit Dating Sites

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Totally Legit Dating Sites

Postby admin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:24 pm

OK, here's my list of totally legit dating sites in the Asian dating niche.

By legit I mean:

• Are real, genuine dating sites, and not sites that are set up to steal your personal details or credit card number.
  • Have fair membership pricing plans that won't rip you off.
  • Have plenty of sincere members who are seeking marriage (so no cheating spouses or adult sites are listed here).
  • Don't participate in shady schemes to get members to sign up to their sites (e.g. stealing member profiles from other sites).
  • I know men or women who have met their life partners through these sites, so you've got a good chance of finding a partner too.

Incidentally, even if a site is listed here as legit, you shouldn't take it to mean the site is completely 100% scammer free. Sadly no dating site can really ever be scammer free, but that's another story :oops: . Check out the scams section of this site for information on how to spot romance scammers.

Super Legit Asian Dating Sites

(listed in no particular order)

• All of the Cupid Media sites. This includes Chinese Love Links, Thai Love Links, Filipino Cupid, Vietnam Cupid, Korean Cupid, Japan Cupid, Singapore Love Links, Hong Kong Cupid, Indonesian Cupid and AsianDating.com.
  • China Love Match and Asia Love Match. China Love Match is a good choice if you want to find a Chinese bride. The owner works his ass off to keep scammers off the site.
  • Thai Love Lines. Not to be confused with Thai Love Links!
  • The Kisses sites - Asian Kisses, Chinese Kisses, Filipino Kisses, Thai Kisses, Ladyboy Kisses.
  • Cherry Blossoms. This site is owned by a Hawaii corporation, and they've been around forever. Kudos for them offering such a reasonable monthly membership plan.
  • DateInAsia. Big and free, although it does attract plenty of shady individuals.
  • Asian Love Connections. Well I run this one, and it's owned by my UK registered limited company.
  • Christian Filipina. This on'e a good one to use if you're seeking a sincere Filipino bride. As I understand it, al the ladies on this site have been phoned by the site owners, so you can be reasonably sure they exist, and aren't Nigerian men or something.

By all means try other sites that aren't listed here, but be more wary of other sites. If you're unsure about a particular site, post a message in this forum and I'll investigate :roll: .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 12,009.00
Bank: 100.00

PinayCupid

Postby admin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:39 am

I got word of another Asian dating site: PinayCupid.

Here's what the membership director says:

I came across your site and enjoyed reading some of your articles. We’re the newest player on the block…but we’ve been preparing for our site launch for nearly three years. We started from scratch and designed/built a completely new app design.

Not sure what it's like but it seems to be a paid site. If you want to chat to Filipinas you can chat to them for free here on Asian Love Connections or DateInAsia.

Or if you want more bells and whistles then Filipino Cupid claims to have over one million Pinays on their site :P :P :P . Girls will be signing up more quickly than you can browse their profiles :lol: .

admin
Site Admin

BeBots Only

Postby admin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:43 am

Announcement of another Asian dating site, again aimed at guys seeking Filipino brides.

i was browsing and stumbled onto your article regarding asian dating

i created a website addressing all the issues you have regarding online asian dating specifically the philippines

www.bebotsonly.com

i know it has a longshot but i at least gave it a try

let me know what you think i would appreciate some feedback

thanks

mark

Filipino brides seem pretty popular these days. Many guys on the Happier Abroad forum are going to places like Davao or Cebu instead of traditional places to find an Asian bride like Bangkok or Phuket.

As to BeBotsOnly, I have no idea what a BeBot is - I don't want a robot wife :mrgreen: . Still the site looks nice with some great photos of girl-next-door-type girls, plus some videos!

admin
Site Admin

Totally Legit Asian Dating Sites - Update

Postby admin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 am

OK I'm happy to announce a new site called MyLadyboyDate.

This dating site is worth checking out if you're curious about ladyboy dating. I've had lunch with the owner of this site, so I know it's legit!

Other sites to be wary of:

• Elena's Models
  • Asian Kisses
  • Ladyboy Kisses
  • Chinese Kisses
  • Thai Kisses
  • Filipino Kisses

The owners of these sites won't pay me for work I've done for them. Maybe they're heading for bankruptcy. So I don't know if these sites will be around for much longer. Alternatives are Russian Cupid for Russian ladies, AsianDating.com for ladies from a wide range of Asian countries, and of course Chinese Love Links, Thai Love Links and Filipino Kisses.

The MyLadyboyDate site is also filling up with ladyboys fast. Last I checked there were 600 ladyboys on the site! I even chatted to a couple.

admin
Site Admin

Return to Asian Dating Sites