LoveMe/ForeignLadies/A Foreign Affair/AFA

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

LoveMe/ForeignLadies/A Foreign Affair/AFA

Postby admin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 am

Post anything about the LoveMe network of dating sites in this thread.

LoveMe have a load of sites, the most well known of which are:

• LoveMe
  • A Foreign Affair / AFA
  • ForeignLadies.com

Foreign Ladies has been around forever, and it's the first site I came across when I first had the idea of finding an Asian bride. The nice thing about the site is that it allowed me to look at loads of photos of women without signing up first. I think this site was pretty instrumental in making me decide to look for a bride from China. Here's an example:

She's pretty darned hot for a 43yo woman :o !

OK, so I subsequently learnt that ForeignLadies and the other sites really airbrush the heck out of their photos. But having subsequently visited China 4 times, I am pleased to report that your average Chinese woman is way hotter than her Western equivalent! For single guys, foreign ladies have a lot to offer.

The main problem I've found with the AFA sites is that they're expensive. They'll charge us every time we want to get a lady's email address. By comparison, on Asian Love Connections you can chat to a lady for absolutely free :lol: .

One thing AFA do offer is a translation service. This can help if you're just getting started in your search for a foreign bride and you don't speak Spanish/Russian or God forbid, Mandarin Chinese :D .

Oddly you still have to pay the translator fees to speak to Filipinas, and they normally speak English anyway. There are loads of Filipinas on Asian Love Connections (around 1500 at the time of writing).

Another unique selling point are the AFA romance tours. On these vacations you can go to a foreign country and go meet many of their ladies in person. Sounds good? Well it is, but it's quite expensive. Increasingly, men seem to want to do their own thing, and meet ladies they've found on dating sites themselves.

OVER TO YOU...

Have you had any experiences of using Foreign Ladies or LoveMe or AFA? Are they good dating sites? Did you have problems with scammers or are they great sites for meeting foreign ladies? Are their romance tours worthwhile? Post your stories below...
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: LoveMe/ForeignLadies/A Foreign Affair/AFA

Postby GMan » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:50 am

Would probably love to spend some time in China but most certainly couldn't afford that lol. I thought I read somewhere (not sure where been reading a bunch lately) that it would be difficult to find and bring a Chinese lady out of China would you know if that is the case? I'm in the states and have recently started looking a the possibility of a foreign Asian bride however it seems like a very tough tasks?

Do you any knowledge of the Foreign Affairs tours that I have ready about? Another question how do I chat with the ladies on your site?
GMan

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby admin » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:56 am

GMan wrote:Would probably love to spend some time in China but most certainly couldn't afford that lol. I thought I read somewhere (not sure where been reading a bunch lately) that it would be difficult to find and bring a Chinese lady out of China would you know if that is the case? I'm in the states and have recently started looking a the possibility of a foreign Asian bride however it seems like a very tough tasks?

Do you any knowledge of the Foreign Affairs tours that I have ready about? Another question how do I chat with the ladies on your site?

Hi GMan,

For Chinese ladies Chinese Love Links is best. I've met around 20+ ladies from that site now, and they really were of exceptional quality :D . On the downside I didn't meet my wife yet, well I'm pretty darned picky. And so should anybody considering finding a bride from a country they don't know so much about.

But anyway, yeah, it's getting harder to get a foreign bride back to your own country these days (and the same for women marrying foreign guys).

Lots of older guys are ending up living in the Philippines, it's pretty cheap and easier to get a long term visa these days. I heard the other day that you can now get a 6 month tourist visa - what a wonderful idea! And of course nearly all your immigration/scammer problems are solved. Just stay away from girls who work/have worked in P4P bars.

As far as Chinese ladies go... My first Chinese gf married a USA guy and they seemed to have few troubles with immigration and getting her into the USA. However he was pretty rich so I guess he could afford a decent lawyer.

It's more complicated if you want to marry a lady who doesn't speak good English, or you want to bring over her kid(s) from a previous relationship.

The AFA tours are quite expensive but the Philippines ones look really fun! I nearly once attended one of their China (Shenzhen) tours, but it seemed hard to justify the expense. It's not exactly hard to meet ladies in China :lol: .

If you can afford to live in Asia for a while then it's very easy to meet ladies. I've been here 5 months and met about 22 ladies now. Only 2 have made it to the 2nd date stage though - damned my pickiness!!!

If you have any more Q's then post them here! And remember it's free to chat to ladies on Asian Love Connections.

Good luck!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:27 am

I can also recommend Asian Love Connections...It's great and free... :D
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Sites