Asian Beauties

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Asian Beauties

Postby admin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Asian Beauties is an Asian dating website you might have seen advertised, or actually used yourself.

This isn't a site I've actually used much, but I did use a very similar site called Chnlove. Like Asian Beauties, Chnlove charges you $$$$ to chat to ladies, when you can chat to them for free on Asian Love Connections or DateInAsia, or for a flat rate fee on sites like Blossoms.

A lot of men have had problems with scammers on Asian Beauties. If you've experienced these problems, then post your comments in this thread. The main problem seems to stem from it being really difficult to communicate with the ladies on the site directly. You need to go through an intermediary, which costs money. And of course you're never entirely sure whether the girl you're chatting to is real :oops: .

I had this problem on Chnlove. However, the girl settled on gave me her email address after 4 letters, and we were soon chatting on MSN. So I knew she was real!

Another issue with Asian Beauties is that you need to be aware that the profile photos of ladies have normally been airbrushed quite a bit. So before falling in love with a photo, just make sure she really looks like her photos :shock: . Always insist on seeing some natural photos of a girl. Or ask to see her on a webcam session - webcams aren't usually that flattering :roll: ! I had a nasty shock once when I was chatting to a gorgeous 24yo Chinese girl, but when I saw her on webcam :o . Yeah, the real her was quite different to the studio photo her :( .

One good thing about Asian Beauties is that they do at least allow you to write letters to women who speak no English. This is good if you want a beautiful Chinese bride, but probably a waste of time if you're interested in Filipinas. The times are a changing as well, and you'll find that automatic translators are pretty good these days. For Chinese women, just install QQ International and use the built-in translator offered by this marvellous free chatting software :D .

Asian Beauties also offer romance tours. These are of interest if you have plenty of money and want an Asian wife.

OVER TO YOU...

Have you had any experiences of using Asian Beauties? Is it good? Did you have problems with scammers? Post your story below...
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Asian Beauties

Postby admin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm

One thing I will say is that Asian Beauties have some of the loveliest girls you will ever see. Here's a gorgeous Chinese girl for example:

Wow, what a cutie :shock: !

admin
Site Admin

Postby whusa » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 am

I have enjoyed your information on you website very much. It seems very informative! I have been talking to a woman on asianbeauties, and a woman on chnlove. I like your idea of sending a small gift to have them photographed with it! I have not done that with either one. I am cautious with both about they're authenticity. But neither have asked me for money in any way. That is the golden rule to stay away right? If they never ask me for money then they have nothing to gain by communicating with me right? Both websites seem to claim to be very vigilant about checking authenticity of they're women. Would these websites give kickbacks to woman for stringing a man along? Just wondering. I'm a nice guy looking for a good Asian bride. Don't want to get ripped off! Any reply would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot.

Will
whusa

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby admin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:17 am

whusa wrote:I have enjoyed your information on you website very much. It seems very informative! I have been talking to a woman on asianbeauties, and a woman on chnlove. I like your idea of sending a small gift to have them photographed with it! I have not done that with either one. I am cautious with both about they're authenticity. But neither have asked me for money in any way. That is the golden rule to stay away right? If they never ask me for money then they have nothing to gain by communicating with me right? Both websites seem to claim to be very vigilant about checking authenticity of they're women. Would these websites give kickbacks to woman for stringing a man along? Just wondering. I'm a nice guy looking for a good Asian bride. Don't want to get ripped off! Any reply would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot.

Will

Hi Will -

Both of those sites are expensive, Chinese Love Links is much cheaper in the long run. I've met some exceptional ladies on CLL - many speak English and have good jobs. In fact many of the ladies are too alpha for my tastes - maybe housewives are better and they're generally easier to find in Thailand and the Philippines.

Chinese ladies are more honest than the Thais or Filipinas though. There are less Chinese money scammers, but plenty looking for green cards. I'm particularly wary of ladies from Nanning.

There are loads of kickbacks going on in Russia, maybe the same happens in China. Chinese people aren't always the most honest you'll meet - I know plenty who are up to all kinds of things! The letter writing sites are problematic in that they'll string you along stretching one letter out to 3 or 4. Many of the ladies on the sites you're using post very airbrushed photos as well, on CLL I stick to the ladies who have obviously put themselves on the site.
Thai ladies seem even worse though - I met one irl and she was at least 15 years older than her dating profile photos suggested.

I do know a couple of guys who met ladies in China but the lady and agency translator were colluding - they'd go on expensive shopping trips and that kind of thing.

Install QQ International then you can chat to ladies for free, plus you get to see if they're genuine. Every Chinese lady worth dating has a QQ number. Wechat is also popular these days, and it's useful to put on your phone if you're going to China.

I was going to go on AFA's Shenzhen romance tour a year or two ago, but I seem to have found so many ladies to visit that I think I'll save the cash and do my own trip. I have a few contacts in the Shenzhen/Guangzhou area so I'll be able to sniff out the scammers with a bit of local help.

Let us know how you get on!

admin
Site Admin

Postby Gladimeir15 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:52 am

Thanks for your concern..... the information you have cited are really helpful. But so far I have not encountered any problem yet.. . I hope I won't..... Thank you so much again. At least I and others are already briefed and given some tips how to deal minor problems...
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Postby otter899 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am

Like every dating site, you are like fishing in a vast wide ocean for a nice catch. My advice is just to have fun at first, join as many dating sites as you wish. Get to know as many girls as you want, I know you have lots of time in your hand. From there you can narrow it down and pick who among with those girls you wanted to contact on a regular basis.
otter899

Cash on hand: 552.00

Return to Asian Dating Sites