Thai Love Links

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Thai Love Links is now Thai Cupid!

Postby admin » Mon May 19, 2014 6:37 pm

OK so if you're looking for Thai Love Links then it's now called Thai Cupid.

I've no idea why Cupid Media have renamed the site, personally I think Thai Love Links is a decent enough name.

Maybe they're struggling to get people to sign up these days. With the growth of free sites like OK Cupid and Asian Love Connections :lol: , plus a multitude of mobile offerings out there, the Cupid sites aren't as useful as they once were.

Still, I have no hesitation in recommending Thai Love Links / Thai Cupid or whatever it chooses to call itself these days. I spent 6 months living in Thailand in 2013, and most of the ladies I met were through the site. More importantly, I met plenty of high quality ladies on the site - something that's a lot harder to do on other sites (ahem, DateInAsia!)...

I also did quite well on wechat (a mobile phone app) and of course hanging around bars where Thai ladies go to meet foreigners :oops: . But if you sign up to one Thai dating site, then make it Thai Love Links (Cupid).
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Previous

Return to Asian Dating Sites