Cherry Blossoms

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Cherry Blossoms

Postby admin » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 am

In this thread, please post anything you know about the Blossoms dating site.

I've had some dealings with this site, although I've not met anyone through it. One of my ex's went on it and met the man of her dreams on there though :lol: .

Cherry Blossoms has two main things going for it. One - it is cheap. Two - it's been around forever, and has accumulated a huge number of ladies.

As far as the Chinese ladies go, there aren't quite as many as there are on Chinese Love Links or Chnlove. However, there's still a pretty good choice. If you're not fussy about which city or province you want your China doll to be from, then this site is worth a look.

It's also an immensely good place for both Thai and Filipino women. One nice thing about the site is that if you don't like Pinays then you can block contacts from anyone in the Philippines. That saves you an awful lot of hassle if you're only interested in Chinese or Thai women.

What else? Well I find the site is a little clunky, but it has all the features you need in a dating site. The site is reasonably responsive if you tell them about scammers. And with memberships from just $9.99 it's really one of the cheapest places to find an Asian wife.

OVER TO YOU...

Have you had any experiences of using Blossoms? Is it good? Did you have problems with scammers? Post your story below...
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Cherry Blossoms

Postby rawlbds » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:50 pm

I was a Vice Consul in the Philippines back in 1981~82 when Blossoms was the only game in town. (paper catalog) They had a good reputation at the Embassy then, and I would trust them now.
rawlbds

Cash on hand: 242.00

Postby admin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 am

rawlbds wrote:I was a Vice Consul in the Philippines back in 1981~82 when Blossoms was the only game in town. (paper catalog) They had a good reputation at the Embassy then, and I would trust them now.

Thanks for the insider info. Of course in the early 80's the world was a different place. There were no internet scammers, and Asian women were a lot less materialistic :o .

But I'd like to reassure everyone that the site itself is legit, and they pay their affiliate commissions due to me in a timely fashion. So I won't hesitate to recommend their site.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:20 am

This is a good opportunity for women like me to find a foreign partner but I am sure to myself that I am first after of the attitude rather than what is inside of the pocket. :!: :!:
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Sites