OK Cupid

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

OK Cupid

Postby admin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:06 am

OK Cupid's not an Asian dating site as such, but it's one of the largest "mainstream" dating site, and it's also free.

So I thought I'd write a mini-review of the site, and compare it with my experiences of using Asian dating sites like Chinese Love Links and Thai Love Links.

They say a picture paints a thousand words, so I'll leave it to my OK Cupid's inbox to write the review for me:

That's right, 0 Messages. Nothing. No interest in my profile at all.

Compare that with my Thai Love Links inbox where I often struggled to keep up with answering all the emails I received!

I guess this is why groups like Happier Abroad have sprung up as guys despair of the local dating scene in countries like the USA and UK and think of living elsewhere. Or guys like Roosh evangelise raising your game as your only hope of finding a woman.

Where have all the ladies in industrialised countries gone? :roll:

As to OK Cupid, it's not a bad site. There are plenty of members and the site has some nice features. There are some Asian women on the site, and you'll find a few in your local area if you live in a multi-cultural country like the USA or UK.

And at least they don't keep wiping my profile like the gits over at Plenty of Fish.

But after living in Asia and dating 7's to 10's, I just have very little interest in what OK Cupid has to offer. Especially when I could marry a 4 then she could divorce me and take half my wealth :lol: .

Hell, there are ladyboys on Asian Love Connections who are hotter than my matches on OK Cupid :roll: .

If you similarly despair of what has become of the Western dating scene, then post your rants below.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: OK Cupid

Postby Gladimeir15 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:43 am

This site is fine. Its a great window for those who go for online dating to find their perfect match and hopefully to end up happily ever after in which most Asian women are looking for aside from the very fact to find a foreign partner who has a stable job and has great earnings. ;)
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Re: OK Cupid

Postby otter899 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:10 am

I know a friend of mine got her fiance using that website, they meet a couple of years ago. At first she created a profile just for fun that her breakup with her past boyfriend provoke her to divert with the dating site.
otter899

Cash on hand: 552.00

Return to Asian Dating Sites