China Love Match

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

China Love Match

Postby admin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:20 pm

China Love Match is another dating site you might come across if you're interested in finding a Chinese bride.

I joined China Love Match for a year - it's much cheaper than Chinese Love Links (CLL) and massively cheaper than Chnlove (well if you do a lot of emailing it is).

So is China Love Match any good?

I'm not a big fan of the site's design. But after a while it kinda grew on me :lol: .

What can't be disputed is the quality of ladies on this site. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The site owner is also a nice guy, and he works his absolute ASS OFF to keep scammers off the site. He's certainly dedicated to your cause of finding a pretty Asian wife, so sign up and help keep the site running!

I've chatted to some absolutely wonderous ladies on this site. I've only met one lady IRL after seeing her profile on this site. But she was pretty amazing. She was tall, very intelligent, and spoke perfect English. In fact she was the most fluent English speaker I've ever met in Asia. Sadly she was a little too young for me, so we went our separate ways :( . Well that happens with dating.

On the downside, there aren't quite as many ladies on this site as there are on CLL. But then it's a lot cheaper!

The lower number of ladies shouldn't bother you if you're not fussy about which city or province your lady is from. But if you want to meet Chinese ladies in a smaller city like Changsha or Xiamen then you're not going to have a whole lot of choice.

OVER TO YOU...

Have you had any experiences of using China Love Match? Is it good? Did you have problems with scammers? Post your story below...
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: China Love Match

Postby whusa » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:24 am

I need to try this chinalovemath.
whusa

Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: China Love Match

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:03 am

I'm gonna go check this site. If this is worth staying, then why not give it a try.
ChinaLoveMatch!
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Sites