Chinese Love Links

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Chinese Love Links

Postby admin » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 am

Chinese Love Links is arguably the best Chinese dating site around, at least if you're a foreign guy seeking a Chinese bride.

Post any stories you have about Chinese Love Links in this thread.

I've personally had a lot of respect for this site. There are some great ladies on it, and there are far less problems with scammers than there are on sites full of Thai, Filipino or Vietnamese ladies.

Most ladies on the site are marriage minded. Avoid the scammers by never talking to anyone on the site who doesn't have a photo in their profile, or they don't live on the Chinese mainland. Romance scammers are actually quite rare in China, since it's so darned difficult to send money into the People's Republic from abroad.

If you're visiting China it's quite easy to log into Chinese Love Links and arrange dates. A couple of times I just logged in, saw who was on then arranged a date for the very same day.

On the downside it can take a while to find your ideal Chinese bride. Don't rush into things and don't marry the first girl you meet on there - especially if you're not familiar with the Chinese language and customs.

In the end I met about 25 ladies through this site. All my dates showed up, and the quality of lady I met was exceptional. In the end I chose not to commit to marriage to any of them - Chinese ladies are attractive and age well, but the cultural revolution has left the country with some big problems :oops: .

As to this dating site, well if you're interested in finding a wife or girlfriend from China, then give it a go - you won't be disappointed :arrow: .

Have you had any experiences of using Chinese Love Links? Is it good? Did you have problems with scammers? Post your story below...
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Chinese Love Links

Postby Steve » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am

Does China Love Links charge the ladies on the site also? Since the level of income there is significantly lower, I wouldn't think a registration fee that is charged to the Western men would be a fair charge. That would severely inhibit women from joining. I know they have free membership, even to men, but to fully utilize their services (such as chat), an upgrade has to be paid. Just wondering how this works with the ladies?
Steve

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby admin » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:06 am

Steve wrote:Does China Love Links charge the ladies on the site also? Since the level of income there is significantly lower, I wouldn't think a registration fee that is charged to the Western men would be a fair charge. That would severely inhibit women from joining. I know they have free membership, even to men, but to fully utilize their services (such as chat), an upgrade has to be paid. Just wondering how this works with the ladies?

Hi Steve,

In answer to your question, Chinese Love Links charge ladies the same as men. More ladies do actually pay for memberships these days. There are plenty of well off ladies in Asia, especially in China.

But these Cupid Media sites generally work by allowing ladies to sign up for free accounts then relying on the men to pay for memberships so they can talk to the ladies. The ladies on these sites can send emails to men for free, but the men have to pay to read them!

The good news is that not that many men buy subscriptions, so you'll get a lot of interest if you do :lol: !

admin
Site Admin

Postby Saffa » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:55 am

I agree, CLL is very good site.

But once you sign up for a Gold account, you tend to get 5+ scammer emails every day! Unusually high, and trying to report or contact Cupid Media is fruitless. In site contact just reports Unsubmitted and refer back to pre-answered questions.

I'd advise to be very careful, insist on more photos in different surroundings, virus scan all received emails to personal accounts. Of course be very tactful, you don't want to offend the wrong person.
Saffa

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby admin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:21 am

Saffa wrote:I agree, CLL is very good site.

But once you sign up for a Gold account, you tend to get 5+ scammer emails every day! Unusually high, and trying to report or contact Cupid Media is fruitless. In site contact just reports Unsubmitted and refer back to pre-answered questions.

I'd advise to be very careful, insist on more photos in different surroundings, virus scan all received emails to personal accounts. Of course be very tactful, you don't want to offend the wrong person.

Hi Saffa,

Yeah, I get tired of the scammer emails on the cupid sites. I think the emails to avoid are the ones where the person doesn't have the photo, and the ones from ladies who aren't in China. I never open any of these emails, and I've never had a scamming issue on the site.

Oh, and one other thing is that I ignore anyone who isn't in the Chinese city or province I'm interested in visiting next. China is too big to be jetting around all over the place on dates. Find a city you want to visit, and stick to it. Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Changsha, Chengdu, Beijing and Xiamen are my top tips :D .

Well if you follow all this then you should find your CLL scammer problem goes away.

Oh, and I forgot - don't speak to anyone under the age of 25 :lol: !

admin
Site Admin

Chinese Love Links is now China Love Cupid!

Postby admin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:35 am

In case you're wondering where Chinese Love Links has gone, it's now called China Love Cupid.

I'm not sure why the name was changed since Chinese Love Links is a very popular brand. I wondered if the Love Links site got blocked by the Chinese authorities or something, but it seems the site is still accessible from within China.

My guess is that it's a strategic decision to make the site sound more appealing to Chinese people, and maybe Cupid Media want to tap into the huge internal dating market in the mainland. While Chinese Love Links is a pretty big site, it's way smaller than Chinese language dating sites like JiaYuan.

There are also items of jewelery called 'love links', so maybe Cupid Media wanted to end the confusion over these :shock: .

Anyway, the good news is that in all the confusion there are now a few more Chinese ladies signing up for Asian Love Connections.

Chinese Love Links / China Love Cupid is still the best dating site to go for if you're specifically interested in Chinese ladies though. I've personally met a lot of ladies through the site, and I did far better on there than I did on its sister site Thai Love Links. Surprising maybe, but true.

admin
Site Admin

Return to Asian Dating Sites