Thai Friendly

Here we talk about other Asian dating sites. Which are good? Which are bad? Find out here!

Thai Friendly

Postby admin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:14 am

Post any intelligence you have about Thai Friendly in this discussion thread.

I used Thai Friendly a bit while I was living in Thailand.

So how did I get on?

It's a free dating site, but don't be fooled. They also have a paid option, and a quite expensive one at that.

As to the quality of ladies, well there are plenty of members, but it's generally quantity over quality. I did much better on Thai Love Links and with the WeChat mobile app.

The disappointing thing was that Thai Friendly came up blank when it came to finding dates - and I was living in the middle of Bangkok. Well I can only assume that a good number of the ladies are after rich sugar daddies to Western Union them some dollars, and just aren't that interested in guys who are living in the next street :oops: .

Of course the other thing is that Thai Friendly is only good for Thailand, whereas with Asian Love Connections and sites like Blossoms and AsianDating.com you can chat to women from all over Asia. So Thai Friendly is only worth a look if you're pretty sure that you want a Thai bride/girlfriend.

And that's the thing. After living in China for 4 months and Thailand for 6 months, I'd say that guys are probably better off with Chinese or Filipina brides :lol: .

Anyway, that's just my opinion, if you've had any luck with Thai Friendly, or no luck at all then post your reports here.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Thai Friendly

Postby Gladimeir15 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:22 am

So bad to hear that..... If you want to meet girls for a bride to be, I have heard that Filipino women are of a good choice since they are very family oriented and they love to serve their husband for it is in their culture as well.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Re: Thai Friendly

Postby MarkFromHolland » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:20 pm

I must say I am happy with ThaiFriendly. I have a premium membership for 90 euro for a whole year. Lots of ladies and ladyboys who like to chat.
MarkFromHolland

Cash on hand: 658.00

Return to Asian Dating Sites