11%
Thailand
No votes
Vietnam
No votes

Total votes : 9

Which Asian Country Has the Best Women?

Postby admin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 am

OK, so which Asian country has the best women?

Use the poll to cast your vote :D !

Incidentally, I've left out Burma/Myanmar because we can only have 10 poll options it seems :ugeek: .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Which Asian Country Has the Best Women?

Postby Ben » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Japan's babes are best, they get my vote.
Ben

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Harison » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:19 pm

China
Harison

Cash on hand: 0.00

Finding an Asian wife who is also smart

Postby admin » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:04 am

So you want a smart Asian wife? Where do you find her?

While you'll find smart women in every Asian country, there are certain choices that make a lot more sense.

For the smartest women in Asia, head for Japan or South Korea. Superior schooling means that the ladies from these countries are the equal of the smartest ladies from the USA, UK or Western Europe.

On the downside, high standards of living in these countries also mean that they can be expensive places to live :oops: .

China is a particularly good place to find smart women. It's blessed with a huge population, meaning that there's a good choice of ladies. Many Chinese ladies attend universities, with increasing numbers even studying in the USA, Europe or Australia. So finding fluent English speakers isn't a problem.

I've dated over 25 Chinese women to date. Darn my pickiness. But the good news is that every girl I've dated has been a university graduate, and most were fluent English speakers.

Smart women can be found in other countries, but they're harder to come by.

In my first two months in Thailand I kind of got the impression that most girls either worked in shopping malls or in health spas. I found it really hard to find smart women in Thailand.

Actually that's not quite true - I did date two very smart girls in Thailand. But hang on a minute - one was from Vietnam, the other from the Philippines :lol: !

So I have to say if you're interested in smart women then you might be disappointed by Thailand ;) .

There are probably slim pickings in the rest of SE Asia as well :( .

admin
Site Admin

Why Asian Women Marry Foreign Men

Postby admin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:52 am

OK I'm a foreign man (from the UK) So why do Asian women want to marry me?

I've been dating my way round Asia, and here are my findings so far:

Japan: All of the Japanese women I met were those Bridget Jones type 30 somethings who hadn't found their ideal man in Japan. So they were prepared to look overseas.

China: I've had my best dating experiences in China. Non-Chinese men are very rare in China, so they are perceived as being exotic. Most of the Chinese women I met were highly educated and failed to find a similarly well educated Chinese men. So they were prepared to marry a foreigner. Was money an issue? Of course Chinese women are interested in men with money. But as with Japan, a few of the women I dated in China actually had more wealth than I did.

Philippines: Well this is pretty much about money. But I have to say that if you're interested in starting a family or want a much younger wife then the Philippines is the place to go - maybe a better option than Thailand.

Thailand: Thailand has been a big disappointment for me. 4 months in and I've dated girls who were less well educated and less attractive than those I dated in China. I dated 7's in China, in Thailand I've mostly dated 6's. For me Thailand is just about money. I have money, but I disguise it well by being careful with my wallet and not wearing designer gear. The result has been that most Thai women have soon lost interest in me :lol: .

Vietnam: Next on my must visit list. I have dated one Vietnamese girl. She was smart and attractive. I need to go there - maybe you need to as well :D.

Malaysia: I only visited Malaysia for a week. But I liked what I saw. If I was going to get an expat job and live in Asia I'd choose Kuala Lumpur, and date the many Chinese ladies who live here.

Cambodia/Laos: Poorer versions of Thailand? Probably best avoided.

South Korea: I don't think there are many Korean women who would want to marry a non-Korean.

Taiwan: Taiwan's becoming pretty popular with Western expats these days. Definitely worth a look if you like Chinese women but don't want to go to the mainland. But I'll warn you that dating will be harder work here than the mainland. Much harder :lol: .

admin
Site Admin

Stupid Hot Women

Postby Felix » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:41 am

I've lived in Asia a while, been on a heck of a lot of dates...

Over time, patterns emerge. One pattern is obvious:

Average looking guy can date an 8, 9 or even maybe a 10. But in nearly all cases the woman has been cheated on by her 9 or 10 dreamy guy.

I don't know what the stats are, but I guess if a guy is super hot then he's gonna have women throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. So there's gonna be a lot of temptation to come his way.

So what can we learn from this? Although it is possible for an average dude to date a very hot woman, gravity and natural order will make it hard to keep her. Eventually she'll gravitate back to a smoking hot guy. Who will invariably cheat on her, and yeah, she won't have learnt her lesson.

Really guys are better off sticking to dating women who are similar looking to themselves. I've sat for many an hour in the Beer Garden "singles" bar in Bangkok's Soi 7. Money talks here (it's largely a freelancer bar). But in most cases guys who go there to look for a woman end up with somebody who looks uncannily like them :shock: . You can see much the same wherever else you choose to observe couples.

If you're marriage minded, then as far as Asian women go I've had the most long term relationship potential from meeting 6's or 7's who were no more than 10 years younger than I am. They have all been above the age of 27. They have all been previously unmarried, and didn't have children. The higher the education level of the woman, the longer the relationship has lasted. Hopefully that will give you some clues as to who YOU should be seeking out on Asian Love Connections, Thai Love Links, Filipino Cupid and other Asian dating sites.

But if you want to know what it feels like to be Brad Pitt, then go ahead and date a 9 or a 10 once in a while :lol: .
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Of course the Asian country who has the best women is in the Philippines. We are confidently beautiful with a heart :D
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum