Are Chinese Ladies the Best Asian Ladies?

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Are Chinese Women the Best Asian Women?

Yes
80%
No
20%
Not Sure
No votes

Total votes : 5

Are Chinese Ladies the Best Asian Ladies?

Postby admin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Are Chinese women the best Asian ladies? If you've got an opinion on this topic then leave your comments in this thread.

Chinese women sure are getting popular as brides for USA, Canadian, Australian and European men. I guess it's not hard to see why, when there are women like this on Asian singles sites:

By the way, she's 43.

OK, so her photo has been airbrushed a fair bit, but I've been to China and can confirm that many girls look as hot as this:

Or this:

So I guess that's pretty strong evidence for Chinese women being the best women in all of Asia.

Chinese women are attractive, yes, but they also have other qualities that Western men will find very attractive in a woman:

• They rarely smoke or drink alcohol. If you want a clean living wife, then head to China!
  • They're family orientated, and will lavish attention on bringing up your babies. Needless to say, Chinese-Western mixed babies are very cute indeed!
  • Chinese ladies really take good care of their man, and will go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable.
  • Chinese ladies are fairly submissive, although they're also fairly feisty. They're just the thing if you like strong women. Some Chinese women (especially those from Shanghai and the East of the country) will definitely wear the trousers in a relationship.
  • Chinese ladies seem to stay youthful for years. I've dated Chinese girls whose moms have also been pretty darned hot also :o .
  • Many Chinese ladies are comfortably well off, so you know they're not just interested in your money.[*/]

Well I could go on all day about how awesome Chinese women are. See for yourself on a dating site by chatting to a Chinese lady on site like Chinese Love Links or China Love Match!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Are Chinese Ladies the Best Asian Ladies?

Postby Felix » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:29 am

Chinese ladies are hot, but they're very interested in money. That can be too much for many guys!

Thailand's ladies are worth a look. Plus Thailand is a much better country to visit if you're a Western man. There are more home comforts, and it's much more of a free country.
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Are YOU a Play Man?

Postby admin » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Are you a play man?

Chinese ladies live in fear of meeting a play man 8-)! Some fear play men so much that they'll openly ask me if I'm one. Take this exchange on the QQ Chinese chat application:

So why do Chinese ladies fear play men so much :o ?

China is still a fairly conservative place, and unmarried mothers are very rare. They're much more rare than in the Philippines. In fact I heard that in Wuhan, there are new plans to fine single moms. So getting accidentally pregnant (few ladies use the pill there) or getting in the family way with an already married guy, or a guy who'll walk out after 6 months is a disaster for them.

Chinese ladies are very much marriage orientated, and I've never met a single Chinese lady who just wanted no-strings sex. I'm sure there are plenty of bored housewives here, but you won't find them on dating sites aimed at Western guys seeking Asian brides.

It's the old hive mind mentality. Chinese people tend to think as one. Word gets out that foreigners are sleeping around, and in a couple of years every single lady in China thinks that all foreigners sleep around.

Beyond this, I get the impression that Chinese ladies fall in love rather quickly, and they're terrified of falling for a player. While Chinese ladies are on the whole fairly smart, they do seem very susceptible to smooth charmers who've got a bit of game in them.

Anyway, I'll just add that if you ARE a play man then China isn't the best place for you to come and play. You'll have much more fun in the Phillipines or Thailand :lol: .

admin
Site Admin

Why Do Chinese Women Want Foreign Husbands?

Postby admin » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:02 am

Why do Chinese women want foreign husbands?

There are various answers to this, but mostly it boils down to smart and sophisticated Chinese women being unable to find men who are their equal in their own country.

While there's a well known gender imbalance in China (with more men than women), the problem is that most of the "spare" men are from the lower working classes, rather than the professional classes.

When I was studying in China the University I enrolled in had 80% women and only 20% men amongst the student population! This particular University had an extreme gender imbalance due to the type of subjects it taught. However, I've noticed that Chinese students studying overseas tend to be more girls than boys, so it's clear that women are doing increasingly well in Chinese society.

This evidence is also borne out by the types of ladies I dated in China. They all had degrees, and most spoke fluent English. So China is awash with smart ladies. Certainly the average Chinese lady I dated has been smarter than the average Thai lady I've dated :roll: .

So smart Chinese ladies are increasingly looking overseas for marriage. Chinese men also like younger ladies, so this is another factor why older Chinese women (i.e. those past the age of 28) tend to look overseas for marriage options.

Of course many Chinese women like the idea of a rich foreign husband. Chinese people value money very highly. Come to think of it pretty much all people value money. But I've not seen as many Chinese ladies shopping for rich husbands as I have over in Thailand :lol: .

Rarity is also a factor in Chinese ladies seeking foreign husbands. Foreigners are still very rare in China, especially outside the main cities like Beijing and Shanghai. While I saw a lot of foreigners in some districts of Guangzhou, they were pretty rare in the Baiyun suburbs where I spent most of my time. And a few years previously when I visited Hubei I saw practically no foreigners at all.

One other thing to be aware of is that international dating sites attract a lot of scammers. People in poor countries scamming people in richer ones is a huge growing industry. Thankfully I can report that Chinese romance scammers are quite rare. They're certainly less prevalent than they are in Thailand and the Philippines. Another factor in this is that it's actually quite a hassle to send money to somebody in China. But when I lived in Thailand and Malaysia I saw banks and remittance services absolutely everywhere. In Kuala Lumpur there was a whole street of them :roll: .

admin
Site Admin

Re: Are Chinese Ladies the Best Asian Ladies?

Postby Aubree » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 am

Asian women are beautiful, decent, and sincere. They seek real love and relationships based on mutual understanding and respect.
Aubree

Cash on hand: 100.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum