Vietnamese Ladies - Better than Chinese Brides?

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Vietnamese Ladies - Better than Chinese Brides?

Postby admin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 am

A lot of guys (myself included) are interested in dating Chinese girls. But are we looking for brides in the right country :roll: ? What about Vietnam?

Vietnam is next door to China, and as you might expect, Vietnamese women look fairly similar to Chinese women. The language is different, and I'm pretty sure Vietnamese is easier to master than Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese or one of the other multiude of Chinese dialects. The written language in Vietnam is certainly easier.

One good thing about Vietnamese women is that your odds of finding a really beautiful Vietnamese bride is currently very high. Only middle class Vietnamese girls really have Internet access right now, and they're usually the most beautiful girls in any Asian country. Much the same happened in Thailand and the Philippines.

The Vietnamese dating scene seems to be hotting up, with Asian Beauties and the people behind Chnlove getting increasingly involved with finding Western husbands for Vietnamese men.

Here's a couple of photos Vietnamese women. In both cases I've found their photos from Asian Beauties.

This girl is really cute:

And this is another nice Vietnamese girl:

There aren't that many Vietnamese ladies on Asian Beauties - if you're really interested in Vietnamese women then Vietnam Cupid is the best site to register with 8-) .

Are there downsides to Vietnamese women?

The biggest problem are scammers and the general lawlessness of the country. Be very careful when searching for a Vietnamese bride. My Chinese ex- gf's don't seem to have very good things to say about Vietnam, unlike Thailand, which they seem to love (especially for vacations). Of course this might just be a case of looking down on your neighbours, much as we Brits do with the French.

English speakers are rare in Vietnam. Vietnam Cupid is around the best place to find the English speakers. If you're interested in city girls then you should find a few English speakers in places like Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City. But they're gonna be pretty rare out in the sticks.

Still, if you're careful then Vietnam has a lot to offer the single man. On top of that, it's a really cheap country to hang out for a while. Vietnamese food is also pretty good, and also very affordable.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Vietnamese Ladies - Better than Chinese Brides?

Postby Felix » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Here's a nice article from Stickman about Saigon in Vietnam:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2013/Saigon-Vietnam-travel.htm

Are Vietnamese women worth considering as Asian brides.

Stickman makes the observation that Vietnam isn't quite so Westerner friendly as Thailand is. There are less English speakers, and the ladies might not have the same type of beauty that so captivates Western dudes in Thailand.

He also reports that while the girls are friendly in Vietnam, they're generally not quite so willing to approach foreigner guys as they are in Thailand.

Personally I think that Vietnamese girls are generally hotter than Thais. Why not check out Saigon or Hanoi as a side visit on your next trip to Thailand? It's only an hour away by cheap Air Asia flight, and it's pretty easy to get a Vietnam Visa - much easier than it is to get one for China :mrgreen: .
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Postby kingceltik » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:26 am

well for me i prefer korean.. how about you guys? which do you like? chinese?, vietnamise? or korean?
kingceltik

Cash on hand: 540.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Only middle class Vietnamese girls really have Internet access right now, and they're usually the most beautiful girls in any Asian country. Much the same happened in Thailand and the Philippines.

There are many free internet connections right now... :lol: :roll:

I personally go for Filipina... :D
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum