Asian Women Don't Care About Your Age!

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Asian Women Don't Care About Your Age!

Postby admin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:45 am

Do Asian women care abou the age of their man?

Go to Thailand and you'll see plenty of old Western dudes hanging out with 20yo Thai girls :shock: . I guess this makes a lot of guys think that Asia is the best place to go if you want a real young wife.

So is there any truth in it?

Well yes and no.

I guess the simplest explanation is that Asian women will marry a much older guy, but only if there aren't any younger guys around.

Older Thai and Filipino women seem to have the most problems remarrying local men. I'm not sure why this is, but I guess motorcycle accidents wipe out a whole load of men in these countries before they turn 30 :shock: .

Asian men almost always prefer much younger girls, and also women who don't have children from a previous relationship.

My experience of Asian dating is that Japanese women prefer men their own age, or 2-3 years older than themselves. Chinese women will go up to 10 years age difference, and maybe a bit more once they're in their mid to late 30's or 40's.

Thai and Filipino women are quite happy to marry much older men, and a 25 year age difference isn't out of the ordinary here. A lot of this is down to supply and demand - there are simply more women in these countries seeking foreign husbands than there are men who want to marry women from these countries. I guess this supply imbalance will only grow, as younger guys who like Asian women seem to prefer Chinese girlfriends these days.

While age shouldn't be a barrier to a successful relationship, just bear in mind that the younger your prospective Asian bride, the more likely you are to have problems with your immigration authorities :oops: . The easiest way to solve this is to move to Thailand or the Philippines, then nobody will care who you marry, or how old she is. You could even find a ladyboy girlfriend if you wanted!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum