Finding English speaking Asian girls

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Finding English speaking Asian girls

Postby admin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 am

Asian wives are really popular these days. But how do you cope with the language barrier?

Well I've been there and done that. I've even taken a Mandarin Chinese course :twisted: . How mad is that? So here are a few ways of finding an Asian wife without driving yourself insane:

• First up, consider finding a Filipino bride. Filipinas generally speak and write English. You'll find plenty of Filipinas on Asian Love Connections. 99% of our Filipina members can understand English. Job done!
  • Thai women who speak English are pretty rare. Take a look on Thai Love Links, but you won't find as many English speakers as you might expect.
  • English speakers are increasingly common in China. Chinese Universities are churning out millions of English speaking women every year. And of course, more Chinese women study overseas these days. English speaking = better chance of finding a good job in China. All but one of the Chinese girls I've dated has spoke pretty much fluent English. A couple were incredibly fluent - I was amazed :shock: . Find these girls on Chinese Love Links and China Love Match.
  • Some Vietnamese, Cambodian, Malaysian and Indonesian women speak English.
  • I struggled to find good English speakers in Japan. There are a few on Japan Cupid, but not as many as you might expect.
  • When searching for an Asian wife, stick to one country. That way you can start learning a little of the language.
  • Asian languages are easier than you might expect. I'm pretty sure Vietnamese is really easy to learn - I got Asian Love Connections translated into Vietnamese and I started to pick up the language even as I was adding the translations onto the website.
  • If you're interested in Chinese ladies, then install QQ International on your computer. This chat tool has a brilliant English <=> Chinese translator in it, so you can chat to girls who don't speak a word of English!
  • Mandarin Chinese is learnable! Even learning to read the Chinese characters is possible. Memorise just 100 characters and you'll be able to read a whole load of road signs, restaurant menus etc.
  • Finally, even if you do date an English speaking girl, she'll be enormously impressed if you suddenly come up with a phrase or two of her language that you've learned :D .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Finding English speaking Asian girls

Postby Aubree » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:03 am

My advice would be try to master the fundamental structures – “for example,” “I think that,” “it is interesting that,” “I find it,” “it is better to,” “not only … but also” – by practicing them over and over. A good familiarity with the structures will help with the coherence of the conversation...
Aubree

Cash on hand: 100.00

Re: Finding English speaking Asian girls

Postby Gladimeir15 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:05 pm

I am here an English Speaking Asian Woman that is always prepared to have a chat with you. ;) Hopefully we can know each other to avoid awkward moment in our conversation.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum