Renting a Thai Girlfriend

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Would YOU Ever Rent an Asian Girlfriend?

Yes
No votes
Maybe
No votes
No Way!
100%

Total votes : 1

Renting a Thai Girlfriend

Postby admin » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:16 am

From the Asian Love Connections mailbox comes an interesting question from a gentleman who wishes to remain anonymous....

Been married for 22 years but found out she was seeing a friend of mine behind my back... Through with marriage for a while. How can I just hire a Thai girlfriend, without bothering with marriage?

Well anon, this is definitely a controversial subject, but it's one that needs to be discussed. I know there are many guys like yourself, particularly older guys, who are through with marriage and just want some female company.

Note that girlfriends for hire are way more than just hookers. Men (and maybe women also) who just need sex can just find a hooker, spend an hour in a motel room and then get on with their lives.

No, what men who want to hire a girlfriend want is the whole girlfriend experience, from spending time with her, to telling her his problems, and just generally being around a woman.

Finding a temporary Thai girlfriend

First of all, bust your gut to get yourself over to Thailand. I hate the whole online chatting to somebody who's on another continent thing.

If you want to save money then come to Thailand out of season. The peak tourist season is November - January. In those months you'll pay more for flights and hotels. And there are less foreigners around in the Summer, so you'll see less competition for the hottest ladies :lol: .

Thailand is OK outside of the main tourist season. I've been here from June - November and I'll tell you it's always freaking hot here!. It didn't seem much hotter in July than it is in November. Just get a room with aircon, and take plenty of showers. Also drink a lot of water.

The only problem outside the peak seasons is that it tends to rain. A lot :o . But the good news is that in Thailand the rain tends to come down in half an hour or so - it's actually quite rare to see it rain for 24 hours or more like it does in Europe or the East Coast of America.

Anyway, if it does rain then there are plenty of indoor attractions, from shopping malls to bars.

Once you're in Thailand then you'll find it pretty easy to find temporary girlfriends in Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya.

I've never been to Phuket. Pattaya is cheaper than Bangkok but personal safety is an issue there. Strangely Bangkok is generally safer for foreigners.

In any foreigner friendly city in Thailand you'll find large numbers of beer bars where ladies congregate and will gladly chat to you if you buy them a drink. Some will even chat to you even if you don't buy them a drink.

In Bangkok the best known beer bars are centered around Nana. You'll find any number of single ladies to talk to in these bars.

The best part-time girlfriends tend to be those who are 30-45 years of age and they're usually single moms. You'll find many great ladies in these bars, and it's sad that they've often had some rough luck in their lives.

Currently about the most popular places for Western foreigners to find Thai ladies is the Beer Garden, located a few metres up Soi 7 (opposite Nana BTS SkyTrain)...

High society Thais and others say that the women in this place are the worst in Thailand. But I've spent a bit of time in there people watching and drinking inexpensive beer. I've seen 9 and 10's in there on occasion. But in my experience of dating ladies in Thailand I'd say you're better off avoiding the hiso ladies all together. They're extremely materialistic and at the end of the day there are way, way, hotter ladies in China.

Anyway, back on topic. If you have plenty of money then you can of course bar fine a younger lady from a gogo bar. However, you'll find this is pretty expensive compared to the company of an older lady.

Which type of lady makes the best temporary girlfriend? Men generally seem to prefer women who look like themselves. However, don't spend too long looking to hire a girlfriend who looks like your dream future bride. That would make it much more likely you'd end up falling in love with her.

Watch out for ladyboys as well, especially if they're not your thing :oops: ! Ladyboys are increasingly common in Nana. While some of them who work in the gogo bars in Nana Plaza wouldn't fool anyone, the ones who lurk around beer bars can be a lot more convincing. Some of the younger ladyboys have been living as females since the age of 6 or 7, and they are very feminine looking indeed.

Incidentally, if you are interested in ladyboys, then they can make fun part-time girlfriends. Date them for the long term and they'd probably drive you crazy though :lol: .

If you're in Bangkok for more than a fortnight then it's also worth checking out Soi 22. It's roughly half way between Asok and Phrom Phong BTS SkyTrain stations. While Soi 22 may appear very quiet (compared to Soi 4 or Patpong), there is a lot of fun to be had there in the tiny bars dotted along the road.

Sadly money is a bigger issue in Thailand than it was before. And you'll find it harder to find the whole girlfriend experience. There are even bars where the girls are just interested in some short time sex for money, and they're not interested in the whole girlfriend experience thing at all.

Why do ladies hang around in bars? Of course money is important - there's a lot of poverty in Thailand, and education opportunities here are very low. But many of the ladies who go to bars hold onto the hope of finding a man for a long term relationship.

By all means date bar ladies, but just remember that these ladies often have issues that make a long term relationship difficult at best.

Thanks to dating sites like Thai Love Links and Cherry Blossoms it's also possible to meet Thai ladies who've never set foot in a bar, much less worked in one. Just bear in mind that bar ladies also use these sites. Well here's a guide to spotting the bar ladies.

I will add at this point that bar ladies are NOT scammers and they're not normally out to scam you. But you might find out that the lady you've hired for a while is pretty stupid with money. Yeah, I've been there and done that, from buying stuff we don't need, to tipping every dancer in the bar we went to, to spending 300 baht on some stupendously overpriced bar food from a street stall at 2am, and the time I ended up buying beer for the whole bar.

Another thing to be wary of is accompanying your new girlfriend back to her home town. While you're there you might end up becoming little more than an ATM machine, and have to spend money to repair the family motorcycle and a million and one other things. By all means go on a little vacation with your girl, but it's better to choose somewhere locally where she doesn't have any connections. So if you're visiting Bangkok, then take the cheap coach to Pattaya for a weekend by the sea. And if you're in Pattaya, then take a trip to the big bright lights of Bangkok.

Of course while you're in Thailand be careful with your valuables. Leave them with the hotel front desk, or use your hotel's safe. And better still, don't bring anything valuable to Thailand 8-) .

Temporary girlfriends from other countries

You can find temporary girlfriends in other Asian countries of course. The Philippines is fairly similar to Thailand. However, the greater poverty and less foreigners who want to visit here means that you'll find Filipinas are a lot more clingy than Thai women.

Chinese women are similarly clingy. Plus there are communication issues there.

More guys are going to Vietnam and Cambodia these days. Vietnam is a little strict (in theory) about relationships between unmarried couples. So be discrete. Cambodia is pretty lawless so be careful whatever you do there.

So that's a bit about renting Asian girlfriends. Remember to vote in the poll if you think hiring ladies this way is a good or bad idea. It is worth bearing in mind that the vast majority of Asian women are very marriage orientated. So they'll take a long relationship over a shorter thing any day of the week.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Sugar Daddies and Sponsoring a Thai Princess

Postby admin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:32 am

I guess you realise you've turned into middle age once you start getting requests for girls who want a sugar daddy:

In this case it's a Thai girl on Thai Love Links. But I'm pretty sure this goes on back in England and most (if not all) countries on Earth.

Subject: Hi

How are you? My name is ********. What is your name? I live in ****** and also studying here. I am just started here on this site looking for a sponsor (sugar daddy) I'm college student i need someone to support me as we can spend time together like a love couple. I have no idea to find a sponsor hopefully this site probably helps me a lot to find the right sponsor and man;) if you're interested to be someone sponsor - i'm still looking forward to your mail soon! Thank you:)

I heard this went on in Thailand, but now I have proof.

Somebody asked me the other day whether it's possible for a 50+ man to marry a 19yo Thai girl, as it was possible in the 1990's or earlier. i.e. the kind of situation that was seen on the old Louis Theroux documentary about Thai brides.

I'd say not a chance in hell - the world has changed. But assuming a sugar daddy role, yeah, that's about the only way you'll find a steady girlfriend who's way younger than you are, at least in Thailand anyway.

If youth is your priority then you'll have way more luck in the Philippines. For what it's worth I was actually doing better dating younger ladies in China than I've been doing in Thailand. Surprising, but true :P .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Renting a Thai Girlfriend

Postby Gladimeir15 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Girlfriend for hire sounds interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Engaging into a relationship is time consuming and very expensive in terms of emotions.... So good luck ;)
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum