Cambodian women?

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Cambodian women?

Postby MrToast » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:25 am

Hi AsianLoveConnections,

What about Cambodian women? Are they worth meeting?
MrToast

Cash on hand: 66.00

Re: Cambodian women?

Postby Felix » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:38 am

MrToast wrote:Hi AsianLoveConnections,

What about Cambodian women? Are they worth meeting?

Hi Toast -

Cambodian women, well they might be worth meeting, but read this first:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader810.html

Of all the Asian countries, Cambodia could well be the wildest. So don't go there unless you're really well prepared :lol: . Also it would be a good idea to spend time in another Asian country first - like Thailand.

I've met a few Cambodians in Thailand. Looks wise, well they're just as variable as Thai women. Some are hot, many are just average. China generally has way hotter women, if you can stomach going there to live for a while.

The other day I went to a Bangkok bar and I found out 3-4 of the hostesses were Cambodian. One was very cute, but I had doubts about her age. I'm not sure what the rules are on working in bars here, in fact I'm not sure how easy it is for Cambodians to get legit work visas here. Hmmm.

Anyway, be careful with younger Asian ladies working in bars. I suspect the girl I met could have been as young as 15. If a bar is prepared to employ women without work permits, then it's pretty safe to say they're not going to be too fussed about checking ID birth dates either :oops: .

Also, said young girl already had a kid back in Cambodia. This is a familiar story of girls working in Bangkok bars. They have a kid by a deadbeat dad, then leave the kid at home while they go and work in a bar. Given that $3 is a good daily wage in much of Cambodia, coming to Bangkok and getting a few 100 baht tips (100 baht ~ $3) is hugely lucrative to Cambodian girls, especially the pretty ones 8-) .

Why marry a Cambodian girl? Personally I think you'd be better off with a Thai lady, or take a look at Myanmar. In Thailand you have all the home comforts and great weather. In Myanmar you can find all kinds of exotic looking women. Like Cambodia it's very much frontier territory, but Myanmar has less of the wild East about it :P .

Good luck wherever you decide to search for an Asian girlfriend though. And if anyone else knows anything about Cambodian women, then post it to this thread!
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Re: Cambodian women?

Postby Gladimeir15 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum