Asian Ladies from Myanmar (Burma)

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Asian Ladies from Myanmar (Burma)

Postby Felix » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:51 am

Guys talk about finding Asian brides from the Philippines, Thailand, Japan and China. But nobody ever really talks about one other Asian country.

That country is MYANMAR.

Myanmar is maybe better known under its older colonial name of Burma. It's OK to use this name, but generally Myanmar is more acceptable these days.

Myanmar has had a troubled past since independence, but things seem to be looking up.

So is it worth dating Myanmar ladies?

Maybe yes and no.

Myanmar women are kind of hard to find online. I checked DateInAsia and I only found 10 Myanmar women between the ages of 23-38. And of those on was a Thai ladyboy working in Myanmar. Maybe you'd have more luck on AsianDating.com or Cherry Blossoms, but somehow I'd doubt it.

Actually most of the population of Myanmar seems to be working in Thailand. Thailand has an unemployment rate of below 1%, and Myanmar construction workers can be seen all over Bangkok, building condos like this:

In actual fact, maybe a third of these construction workers are actually women. But it's pretty unlikely that any Western guy would be interested in them, when there are so many Thai ladies to meet in Thailand :D .

Myanmar is a better place to meet Myanmar ladies. However, the country is only now opening up to the outside world.

If you want to meet ladies, then Yangon or Mandalay are good choices of city to visit. There's more to do in Mandalay, but Yangon maybe has more ladies who would be open to the possibility of meeting foreigners.

As to whether they're worth dating...

Myanmar ladies can be variable in appearance, given the country's mix of ethnicity. Maybe of most interest to Western guys would be the Chinese-Burmese who live around Mandalay. There are also a lot of Burmese women who look much like Thai women, but with a bit of an exotic mysticism to them.

Another advantage is that Myanmar ladies are somewhat less spoilt than so many are here in Thailand, and that's got to be a good thing :lol: .

If you're intrigued by Myanmar, then check out the this forum: http://mingalapar.com/forum/. Or post your questions here, and I'll try and find out some answers :idea: .
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Re: Asian Ladies from Myanmar (Burma)

Postby Gladimeir15 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Its good that you have given the viewers such a very important information as to what other asian countries they can find their partner in life... Thanks for not being so racism.. :) :)
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum