Flaky Girls - Avoid!

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Flaky Girls - Avoid!

Postby admin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:07 am

I've found Thailand to be a lot worse for dating than I expected.

And an email from Roosh's mailing list the other day made me realise why. The problem is...

Flaky Girls

In the email Roosh explained that he'd had a lot of trouble dating flaky girls. These are the girls who cancel dates, don't reply to your phone messages, never seem to respond to your Thai Love Links messages, and generally don't seem to be interested in you.

In other ways, they play hard to get.

So are they worth dating? Roosh is a famous pickup (PUA) artist, and his take on it is that if the girl is hot, then you should pursue. BUT he points out that these women rarely make good wives.

So, so true.

Anyway, back to Thailand. Are Thai girls flaky, or is it just that they don't want to meet me?

I think it's more of the former. Flaky girls are much more common amongst those girls who it's pretty obvious date farangs as part of the huge bar lady scene here.

And dare I say it, there are many, many alcoholics and drug users here. These are usually the flakiest women of all.

Thankfully there are many non-flaky girls in Thailand. But then the problem often arises that they're too busy working to meet you. Which means you end up drifting towards those flaky girls again... :twisted:

By the way, if a Thai girl takes forever to reply to your phone messages, then she's probably just not that into you (or flaky). I've been living in Bangkok for 6 months now and THE MOST COMMON SIGHT here is girls fiddling with their mobile phones. Even Thai ladies who work have plenty of time to fiddle with their phones. At my favourite bar in Nana Soi 4 they usually have way more waitresses than customers. So there's always a waitress hovering behind me waiting for me to finish my beer, or playing on her mobile when my glass is more than half full :lol: .

If she doesn't reply to you in near-realtime, she's probably chatting to somebody else :o .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Thai Girls Online = EPIC FAIL

Postby admin » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:30 am

Here's another guy having much the same troubles as I am in Bangkok:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2012/reader7492.htm

I kind of agree with him that Bangkok girls on sites like Thai Love Links largely fit into one of two categories:

...the girls online can be divided into 2 large categories: (1) nerdy and (2) hot.

I'll add a 3rd category - FAT. Thailand has some of the fattest people I've ever seen, and as a Brit that's saying something.

Back to the top two categories. I can't say I've actually dated any hot girls. While I might have thought a girl was hot, my friends didn't. The number of genuinely hot girls I've dated in Thailand stands at zero. In China I was almost into double digits, and I was only there for 4 months (I've been in Bangkok for 6 months now).

As a geek I have to say that geeky girls have their charms. But so many have the sexual attraction of a fish. If I can't imaging doing the boom-boom (as Thai's call it) with her, then what's the point?

The author of this Stickman reader submission also claimed that there weren't any bad girls online...

...I think the bad ones have no need of going online, as they already work in bars or other places where they can scheme to extract money from guys...

Actually, they ARE online. But they're so flaky that the chances of actually getting them out on a date is REMOTE. If you like hot and flaky Bangkok girls, then don't waste time online, just go in one of the beer bars in Nana or Asok. Then you're 100% guaranteed to meet such girls.

Well I've had a lot of fun here, but for wife material? Forget it.

All in all, Bangkok dating has been a big bag of disappointment for me :cry: :( :x :evil: :| .

HOW ABOUT YOU? Are you coming to Bangkok to date girls? Have you already been here? How was it for you - we'd love to know!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Flaky Girls - Avoid!

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:09 am

Not all women but generally it's probably not a good idea to get a wife from a poor country. Their motivations for being with you will be warped.

I never got why white men go to places like the Philippines, The women there don't look that good and have Negrito in them, They also seem like some of the worst gold diggers and users in the world.

Women from Japan, Korea, Hong Kong are harder to get because they already live in good countries and aren't going to marry some ugly white man and move to his crappy country.

But the best option would be east Asian women from eastern mainland China, Singapore is also a good option because they have barely any Negrito mixture and are very smart and have a high English proficiency.
Zionosis

Cash on hand: 1,120.00

Postby kingceltik » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:37 am

well for me women from phillipines are not all negrito... 80% of filipina women are really attractive not negrito, the only problem is adult women from our country prefer guys or foreigners which has lots of cash for their future... maybe you just encountered negrito lady's...
kingceltik

Cash on hand: 540.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:36 am

Being a flaky girl will depend on the behavior of the girl she has developed as she grows. Filipino women are fortunately not flaky as what you have been voicing out here. ;)
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum