33%
No
33%
Maybe
33%

Total votes : 3

Widows - Would YOU Date Them?

Postby admin » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:21 am

I've been spending a lot of time on Thai Love Links recently. One thing I've noticed on this site is how many widows there are. Example:

I saw a few widows on Chinese Love Links. But they weren't anywhere as near numerous as they are on Thai Love Links. I'm not sure what Filipino Cupid is like.

But what's sad about the Thai dating scene is how many younger widows there are. In the example above the girl is just 24. The few widows that I saw on the Chinese dating site were largely in their mid-30's.

I guess it's kind of reminder that life is pretty cheap in Thailand, and horrible deaths are a fact of life :o .

The motorbike is probably the single biggest factor in the deaths of young husbands, although there's a fair amount of gang related violence here as well. Check Pattaya Daily News for daily news stories of every day tragedy on the mean streets of Pattaya and Phuket :( .

As for dating widows, personally I never do. I'm just wary that they'd be scammers, or maybe they're tainted with bad luck. Call me superstitious, but Thailand *is* an exceedingly superstitious country so maybe it's rubbing off on me. I mean I have to walk past spirit houses every single day, and my condo is practically next door to one of Bangkok's biggest shrines.

Anyway, if you do want to find a much younger wife here, then widows are certainly worth considering. After all, they could be a much better bet than a lady who is divorced.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Widows - Would YOU Date Them?

Postby Aubree » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:13 am

The man I am dating is a widower and someone I knew while his wife was alive. I liked them both and thought they were a great couple. I had been divorced by the time we all met..
Aubree

Cash on hand: 100.00

Re: Widows - Would YOU Date Them?

Postby Gladimeir15 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:45 pm

There's nothing wrong with dating a widow. Single men are usually up for single women but there are also a lot of men who find true love with widowed women. It's just a matter of understanding and knowing what you really want from someone you want to be with.
Scammers are everywhere not only widows, It could be single, young men or women. Just be extra careful with someone whom you do not know enough.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum