Dating Someone With a Disability?

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

Would YOU Date Someone With a Disability?

Yes
No votes
Don't Know
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 1

Dating Someone With a Disability?

Postby admin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:56 am

Well Thai dating continues to offer plenty of surprises. I've chatted to ladies with fake breasts, scammers, part-time hookers, ladyboys, tall women, short women etc. etc. etc. There is much variety here, much more than I ever saw in China.

Last night a difficult situation arose though. I spotted a really hot member on Thai Love Links so I sent her an interest. Obviously delighted at my interest in her, she sent me several emails back.

In her second email she told me she was deaf. I guess I would encounter a deaf Thai girl sooner or later. There do seem to be quite a large number of deaf people in Thailand, and the rest of Asia for that matter.

So it got me thinking if it was a good idea to date someone with a disability, or whether it can lead to a whole host of problems.

I kind of think I should have gone on to meet her in real life. But I didn't reply to her messages.

At the pre-meeting in real life stage you have to be pretty brutal. I get around a dozen interests a day on TLL and every time I log in to see My Matches I see a whole different lot of ladies I haven't seen before.

There are also practical issues involved that aren't so much of an issue when you're dating back in your own country. I don't speak a word of Thai, and I presume my potential date didn't speak much English. I don't know sign language either. So on top of the gigantic intercultural difference, there's also a huge communication barrier.

Still hats off to her for getting out there and looking for her man. I'd also like to say that she was much more friendly than so many of the other female members of TLL. You'll generally find that the hotter the lady, the more unpleasant she is to deal with. It's like the 10's use a virtual flyswatter to put off potential suitors. Until they reach 35 of course, then it's the other way round.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Dating Someone With a Disability?

Postby Aubree » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:40 am

Disabled personals are the starting place for people looking for dating, and it's also a great way to screen out potentially dangerous admirers. Make it clear in your personal that you are a confident and independent person.
Aubree

Cash on hand: 100.00

Re: Dating Someone With a Disability?

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sun May 01, 2016 3:33 am

It could be a great test of character of how much you value each person regardless of its physical appearance. Well, good luck to both of you.
Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum