hot asian women?

Here we chat about Asian dating in general

hot asian women?

Postby MrToast » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 am

I need a hot Asian wife. Preferablly a tall one. where can I find one from?
MrToast

Cash on hand: 66.00

Re: hot asian women?

Postby admin » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 am

MrToast wrote:I need a hot Asian wife. Preferablly a tall one. where can I find one from?

Hi Toasty guy,

Well this is a hard question, as there are hot women all over Asia.

Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we men have wildly different tastes in women. This is just as well, or we'd all be chasing the same girl :lol: .

In my opinion, Chinese girls are the hottest out of all the Asian women. They have good skin and good figures that comes from eating a minimum amount of processed food. They're also incredibly careful to avoid exposure to the sun, and will avoid hugely aging pursuits such as sunbathing. Hats off to them (or maybe not) for doing so. Thanks to a lifetime spent soaking up the sun, the Australian 20 something backpackers I see around Bangkok look more like 40 year olds.

China's vast population means it's also very easy to find ladies you like the look of, even if you have very specific tastes.

I find Korean women beautiful as well, but it's a lot more difficult to find a Korean bride. Usually they like to marry Korean guys.

Whatever else tickles your fancy, there are some definite countries that are worth a visit. If you like tall women, then go to China. Leggy Chinese women are quite easy to find...

I've seen a surprising amount of tall women in Thailand though. Just be careful as sometimes they're ladyboys :lol: .

Curvy/chubby Asian women are quite easy to find these days due to the proliferation of Western foods in Asian countries. Best places for chubby women are Thailand, Japan and Malaysia.

There are loads of chubby women in Thailand. I'm not sure why this is - maybe it's because Thai food is so much better than the food in places like China or the Philippines.

Talking of the Philippines, Filipinas have a tenancy to be naturally chubby.

Well anyway, good luck in your search!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby admin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:40 am

OK just for a bit of fun, here's a site where you can vote for your favorite Asian women: http://hotasianwomen.net/

Maybe this site will help settle the argument of which Asian country has the hottest women :lol: .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,980.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby mguy » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:09 am

how hot and age requirements please? :)
mguy

Cash on hand: 1,061.00

Postby Gladimeir15 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:12 am

Gladimeir15

Cash on hand: 4,318.00

Postby Eleenasmith » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:10 am

Chinese girls are the hottest of all Asian women . They have good skin and good numbers coming from the consumption of a minimum amount of processed foods. They are also very careful to avoid sun exposure, aging and avoid activities enormously, sunbathing. My congratulations to them (or maybe not) to do so. Thanks to a lifetime dedicated to enjoy the sun, Australian 20 something backpackers I see around Bangkok look more like 40 years old.
Eleenasmith

Cash on hand: 131.00

Return to Asian Dating Forum