Russian Dating Site Scammers

Worried you're talking to a scammer? Discuss romance scams here

Russian Dating Site Scammers

Postby admin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Russian scammers are incredibly common on dating sites. If you're a Western man seeking a mail order bride, then you'll no doubt come across beautiful Russian girls who often turn out to be scammers :twisted: .

One tip I'll give you if that you sign up to an Asian dating site, then no good will ever come out of speaking to a non-Asian woman on the site.

I've just seen a Ukrainian woman called Irina sign up to Asian Love Connections. She's 33, she's beautiful, and I'm sure you guys would have love to chat to her:

Only here's the thing. I found her profile on another dating site, Oasis.com. Only on that site she's called Svetlnaa (crikey - she can't even spell her own name Svetlana!) :shock: .

Anyway, I hope you appreciate all the effort I put into keeping Asian Love Connections free from scammers :D !

And remember, if you're a guy and you sign up to an Asian dating site, don't chat to any women who aren't actually Asian.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Russian Dating Site Scammers

Postby admin » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 am

If you're contemplating finding a Russian bride, then remember Admiral Ackbar...

Although even he's been known to get pretty darned confused on a Russian dating site...

Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Scams and Scammers