African Women Scammers...

Worried you're talking to a scammer? Discuss romance scams here

African Women Scammers...

Postby admin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 am

Guys, I want to point out that scammers are now EXTREMELY NUMEROUS on dating sites, although I work my ass off to keep them off Asian Love Connections :oops: .

Asian Love Connections has a cool geolocation feature that can tell you where somebody is using the Internet from. It's not foolproof, but it's a lot more than what some sites offer you. In fact, on China Love Match only paid up members get IP lookup technology - here it's totally FREE.

Back on topic though, and I'll warn you that AFRICAN WOMEN are a MASSIVE HEADACHE. Just avoid them, especially on an Asian themed dating site like Asian Love Connections.

For what it's worth, 99.9% of African women who have registered for Asian Love Connections are scammers. I've now blocked most African countries, but sometimes they still sign up using proxy servers :shock: .

So, while African women might be lovely, a dating site isn't a safe way of meeting an African woman :lol: . In particular, be wary of women from Nigeria, Senegal (especially), Ivory Coast, Ghana and the Gambia. Senegalese women scammers are by far the worst. Romance scammers from Nigeria tend to be mostly men, but I guess that might change.

Be careful out there!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Scams and Scammers