Lady or Ladyman? Beware of Ladyboys on Dating Sites!

Worried you're talking to a scammer? Discuss romance scams here

Lady or Ladyman? Beware of Ladyboys on Dating Sites!

Postby admin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:31 am

If you're interested in finding an Asian wife, then one of the many hazards on dating sites are ladyboys :shock: !

Ladyboys are a particular hazard if you're seeking a bride from either Thailand or the Philippines. Ladyboys are somewhat rarer in China, Japan or Vietnam.

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against ladyboys. But if you're seeking a [biological] female for a relationship then a chick with a dick probably isn't what you're looking for :D .

The big problem is that ladyboys from Asia are pretty darned convincing. Here's a guide to prevent yourself being fooled:

http://www.kingsofthailand.com/the-thailand-lady-boy-survival-guide-never-be-tricked-by-a-ladyboy/

This guide really only applies to real life ladyboys though - online encounters can be somewhat more complex. A problem is that ladyboys are just darned convincing sometimes. Most dating sites only allow their members to upload quite small photos, so it's easy to be fooled on a site like DateInAsia or Thai Love Lines.

:ugeek:
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Re: Lady or Ladyman? Beware of Ladyboys on Dating Sites!

Postby Felix » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:07 am

I always thought that tales of guys getting fooled by lady boys showed the stupidity of men :lol: (especially when sex is entered into the equation).

But now I've been spending a lot of time in Bangkok, I realise that some ladyboys are very convincing females indeed.

To be honest, a lot of the ladyboys on Thai Love Links really aren't that convincing. A few even look like a man in a dress. Which I guess isn't what many ladyboy lovers want - they're more interested in the ultra-feminine types.

So if you're in Bangkok, where do you find the top quality ladyboys?

In general it's worth heading for shopping malls. You'll no doubt see a fair number of ladyboys working on cosmetics counters. It usually takes more than a second glance to tell the women from the ladymen here.

But the most convincing ladyboys I've seen are to be found walking around the upscale shopping malls of Bangkok's ritzy Siam district. To this day I still don't know who were true, biological women, and who were top tier ladyboys.

Needless to say, if you want to date one of these beauties, then you'll need the looks or money to match :o .

Anyway, if you think YOU can tell the difference, try this female or shemale test and report back your score :lol: !

PS. I scored 13/16 :oops: .
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Re: Lady or Ladyman? Beware of Ladyboys on Dating Sites!

Postby Felix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:17 am

Meanwhile in Thailand...

My friend pointed out to me that the gorgeous girl I'd been chatting to through Thai Love Links was in fact a ladyboy :lol: .

The more time I spend in Thailand, the more I realise that ladyboys are EVERYWHERE.

Take last night. I got on the BTS Skytrain and the girl in my carriage who had by far the best pair of legs was actually a dude. What kind of a guy has perfectly sculpted, completely smooth legs?

In fact the only giveaway was her masculine looking face. But her long hair, nice chest and smooth arms were very convincingly female.

Now I really can believe what one of the contributors said in the Sky TV Ladyboys show - the best looking girls in Thailand are guys :D .

Actually I think that the best way of identifying ladyboys in Bangkok is to just look for how smooth her legs are. Real Thai women don't tend to shave their legs, whereas ladyboys always do :lol: !
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Return to Scams and Scammers