Is it real love?

Worried you're talking to a scammer? Discuss romance scams here

Is it real love?

Postby UnsureGuy56 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:53 am

I read your writeup on the best Asian dating sites. You mention two sites--- Filipino Cupid and Blossoms.

I recently (3 weeks ago) joined Filipino Cupid. I am getting "interest" sent all the time for me being 66. I am seriously looking for a wife and have a teacher who works in the same school that I do that married a Filipino woman 32 years his junior (which was hard for me to understand at first and still don't know if I do) that suggest I use this site. This is where he found his wife when it was FH.

I would say of the 40-50 women that I have corresponded with, only two did not ask me for money for something in the first or second chat session. Almost all "promise" me if I send them the money, they will marry me.

Is this common for this site? How can I "test" or whatever to see which ones are "real" and which ones are not? I am serious about finding a wife, but I don't want to fall for someone that really hasn't fallen for me.

Should I be changing over to Blossoms or do they have the same problem there.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your input.
UnsureGuy56

Cash on hand: 0.00

Re: Is it real love?

Postby admin » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:19 am

UnsureGuy56 wrote:I read your writeup on the best Asian dating sites. You mention two sites--- Filipino Cupid and Blossoms.

I recently (3 weeks ago) joined Filipino Cupid. I am getting "interest" sent all the time for me being 66. I am seriously looking for a wife and have a teacher who works in the same school that I do that married a Filipino woman 32 years his junior (which was hard for me to understand at first and still don't know if I do) that suggest I use this site. This is where he found his wife when it was FH.

I would say of the 40-50 women that I have corresponded with, only two did not ask me for money for something in the first or second chat session. Almost all "promise" me if I send them the money, they will marry me.

Is this common for this site? How can I "test" or whatever to see which ones are "real" and which ones are not? I am serious about finding a wife, but I don't want to fall for someone that really hasn't fallen for me.

Suggestions?

Hi UnsureGuy56,

All the sites are pretty much the same. I prefer Japanese or Chinese ladies to be honest.

The best way to find a Filipina wife is to spend a few months out there and build up your local contacts. Asian ladies will happily marry much older men, but from what the Chinese ladies I've met told me, it's only ever about money.

I'd say look for ladies in the 40-50 age bracket, or maybe late 30's.

Beyond that, you could go for personality rather than looks. Most of the older ladies on the site get very few admirers, and they'll worship you if you give them plenty of attention :D .

Good luck out there!
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Are you safe in Thailand?

Postby admin » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 am

Is it risky to marry a Thai bride then live in Thailand?

Here's an infographic:

Interested in the backstory? Read the accompanying article here.
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Postby otter899 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:14 am

admin wrote:
UnsureGuy56 wrote:I read your writeup on the best Asian dating sites. You mention two sites--- Filipino Cupid and Blossoms.

Suggestions?

Hi UnsureGuy56,

All the sites are pretty much the same. I prefer Japanese or Chinese ladies to be honest.

The best way to find a Filipina wife is to spend a few months out there and build up your local contacts. Asian ladies will happily marry much older men, but from what the Chinese ladies I've met told me, it's only ever about money.

I'd say look for ladies in the 40-50 age bracket, or maybe late 30's.

Beyond that, you could go for personality rather than looks. Most of the older ladies on the site get very few admirers, and they'll worship you if you give them plenty of attention :D .

Good luck out there!

Sir base on experience, most dating sites girls members act the same, we have to admit these girls/women are not there looking for love, they are in search for a greener pasture, believe me these girls/women lives are not easy so you have to respect if they ask money just be careful how to handle in such scenario.
otter899

Cash on hand: 552.00

Postby star1marriage » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:26 pm

My foreign love story!

And Hello! If you read my writing, I am hoping to see at a glance in her mad romance,

I hasten to disappoint you ... Of course, it was - this romance ... But ... It all started with is not exactly it!

So, first let's look, my name is Catherine, at the moment I

thirty-three happy married woman, has created a family home with a foreign

man.

But back to 7 years ago. At that time I was just a single Katyusha, Secretary

referents, not a very large company producing construction materials. I like

most women, there was a fairly bright personal life in the past and more stable in

present. That is, I walk up to their twenty-six short years and was looking for more serious

relations in the face of a Man beloved neighbor, with whom we have been friends since childhood, but not hard to notice

each other to a certain point.

I will not go a long story about our partnership, in general, we met for about 3 months,

then immediately began to live together in my apartment, and a year later married. Enough for us for 2 years.

Hmm ... I can not say that we lived so bad, but up to a certain point ... After a few

months of marriage, my dear lost his job. Of course, I like a faithful wife in every way

I supported him ... Well, you know, love, carrots and all that ...

A year later, his intense search for at least some schlock and programmer he

magnificent of God, I realized that my constricted just lazy, and still kept his

to pull.

In the first study, which found him my close friend, the head of the family resist 4 months, so

say, do not get along with the director. After asking a fair question, "Why?"

received the answer, "I am a creative person, I need freedom!"

Okay, freedom, because freedom! We found a remote work - do not invest in time and lost

customers. As a result, no one wanted to work with him.

After that, it was still a lot of options, which my husband could not or did not want to stay.

And so, I became pregnant. Pregnancy - is leaving on maternity leave! The question of the production of money was the edge!

Again touched the topic - "Work"! The response has been inadequate, or rather, is this: "What do you want ...

not enough money? The apartment is! Parents your help and we will help, especially if

the child will be ... I can not when I press on. And baby we planned 4-5 years, I do not

guilty, that you flew ... and in general, if you're afraid that after the decree on the job you do not take,

to have an abortion, it's not tricky to get pregnant ... "

After this monologue, followed by me profanity, guilty, I confess, it was not worth

be so harsh! In general, the child I lost due to the fact that my husband dismissed his hands. Then

followed by a divorce, depression, care work, improving stability and again ...

And now I have 30 years, practically a spinster, although you'd be right if I say that this

Once all age begins. And I started ...

One met with his girlfriend, and again began to talk about his failed life and heard

Here's what: "Katya, you're crazy! The work you have family in health, to live there where you look

attractive. Of course, a couple of kilos removed should be, but still ... many would like to be on your

place. Do not dwell on the past, find yourself a normal guy and be happy. But in general

the idea is, you let a foreign site will post the marriage, you there and make photo session

all that ... even know nobody will if she does not tell, but there may a person will fall

good". Honestly, I was not inspired and a little scared, but after quite

long persuasion, I agreed.

Correspondence went intensively. Of all the candidates for my hand and heart, I chose two. But there was

Another very annoying Italian gentleman, who literally threw me

messages, and after custom flowers, fruits and sweets.

Frankly, he did not like me. Confused in it almost all small increase (less than

my 7 centimeters), completeness (small tummy), not very attractive glasses and bald head

on his head. In the last letter I thanked him for his attention and politely gave

understand that the future relations between us can not be. And you imagine, he said,

that will not burden me with their messages, but will still be sending me flowers because

as the most beautiful woman in the world.

In general, I conveniently forgot about this cavalry and concentrated on the two selected

earlier. By the way, the flowers from my admirer, I received every month, they are not failures

accepted.

Then followed the meeting. From translators I shrugged, because my English

pretty good. Rendezvous with the first chosen one went badly. Well, maybe not so

attractive American to be so greedy cynic. He did not like just about anything, from

the streets of my city, to the service in the restaurant. In general, the beds are not the ones the trash is not

there, the bridge is not built properly, the trees do not grow evenly, strange people, all in the same spirit.

It occurred to him that this is just an initial impression, and we met a few more times,

after which quickly fled.

Rendezvous with the second man went great, I liked the choice, and the relationship we have

We are going well. I went to visit him in France, received a dose of mind-boggling

romance, tenderness and pleasant sensations. But, as it turned out, my friend was in a foreign

Divorced three times already and did not looked for a serious relationship, that made me very upset.

After 6 months, we parted and remained friends.

And here I am again plunged into a quest at this time even my Italian bidder who

He sent me flowers, disappeared, but it's what I thought! ..

In fact, after the opening of mail between the multitudes of darkness unanswered correspondence, I

I noticed his letter. It flowers gentleman apologized for the interrupted flow of fragrant

of gifts, because of the forced-term business trips. Note that not much

I paid (not even said) and began to correspond with an interesting Asian.

About a month later, our agency suited for reception of foreign suitors. I think all

know what it is, well, for those who do not know, I explain. Leases and restaurant

a certain time it invited the ladies - the potential bride and Slavic men

- Potential foreign suitors. Go to the event did not want to, but something

I was drawn. In general, razodevshis as she could, bringing in order the unruly

red hair, I went to the goal: "Well, do not meet their fate, so even with the girls sit,

chat "- these were my thoughts.

But it turns out, my destiny for a long time waiting for me ...

In short, after a few glasses of champagne, I withdrew away from the stage, closer

to the bar. Conveniently sitting on a soft chair, he ordered sweet hot fruit grog, and

slowly sipping, half an ear, listening to the administrator derived "party"

conducts regular jumping entertaining for the audience.

"... And now for you to speak Jacques Antonio Neri with a magnificent song of the flower of love ..."

Scene from me was a well far away, consider who sings, could not, but the voice was divine,

So I listen with delight, although the translation did not understand, because I do not know Italian.

At the end everyone applauded, and the manager went on to say ...

"We are all grateful to Jacques Antonio for the excellent performance of the old Italian legend,

he devoted no less gorgeous lady of his heart, located in the hall, Catherine

Valerievna Oskol ".

I was slumped spotlights went cold in the legs, heart gasped, and I felt that

Something warm flowing down my legs. It turned out simply did not notice how heeled glass, and

fragrant red spot grog flowed in my white, dress in the trash spoiled by

Versace.

"... Catherine, asking you on stage"

On padded feet, I somehow managed to reach the goal, and climb the stairs.

Now I stood and looked into the eyes of an Italian sweet that the whole 7 months threw me

flowers. My vocabulary had disappeared, and in the meantime, Jacques got down on one knee,

He gave me a huge bouquet of orange roses and prokoverkal in broken Russian

"Kate, let me take you out on a date ..." I do not remember that mumbled in response, too

I was really shocked, but we have gone from the scene together, arm in arm. I came to his senses in the car, the driver

with an interpreter sitting in front, and away we go ....

Rendezvous dinner, my gentleman decided to arrange on the waterfront, in a pretty little seaside

restaurant. All the time I kept silent, ate and listened to an interpreter and Jacques smiled and nodded his head.

It turned out that he fell in love with me at first sight, it conquered my red hair, brown

eyes, curvaceous, delicate facial features, and more. He was trying to get my

location, but he knew that such a beautiful girl like I do not perceive it seriously (here

I widened my eyes, I do not consider myself to be pretty). If I had not even come to the banquet,

Agency to arrange a romantic meeting somewhere on the street or something like that ... in

Overall, he made a plan for my conquest, and he knows that I'm more than he can

offer, but asked me not to refuse him at once, and give a chance.

And what do you think? Of course, I agreed to another date ... And after one another, and

another, and another ... I went to Jacques for a visit and met with its noisy, but very fun

family, as well as almost learned Italian. A year later, we could not live without each

other. In my thirty-second anniversary my darling made me an offer and I accepted. we

undersigned!

Now I live in Italy in the city of Puglia. Soon we will have the coveted, highly coveted kid.

Jacques madly loves children and, despite the fact that very busy with his restaurant business,

always surrounds me mad attention. And my favorite fashioned with his own hands

"Catherine" yacht and named it after me.

So girls, happiness is! And even if something is not as it seems in your life that everything is going

wrong, "take the bull by the horns" and forward to the future! All out - it is telling you

I, Catherine V. Oskolskaya Neri!
Attachments

[The attachment png is a charge of (1.00 ALC Dollars), you do not have enough ALC Dollars!]

star1marriage

Cash on hand: 3,377.00

Return to Scams and Scammers