Thai Love Links Scammers

Worried you're talking to a scammer? Discuss romance scams here

Thai Love Links Scammers

Postby Felix » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:32 am

If you want to give Asian dating a go, then Chinese or Japanese women are usually safer to chat to online. Sure they love money, but theirs is a more long term game. Marry certain ladies from these countries and you'll no doubt be expected to be a perpetual ATM machine.

But here's a heads up if you're interested in Thai, Filipino or Vietnamese women.

Women in these countries tend to live only in the present, and that means they want money RIGHT NOW :o .

So if you're on a dating site, then BE INCREDIBLY CAREFUL chatting to any girl who tells you a sad story.

Case in point, from my Thai Love Links account:

We exchanged maybe 3 or 4 emails, then the sob stories start :cry: . Now I'll point out that she hasn't actually ASKED for money. But you see where this email exchange is leading?

So please, please, please if you're interested in dating Asian women then immediately end all contact with ladies who tell you they've lost their job, or they quit their job.

Sheesh, I gotta tell you guys that finding honest Thai women on a site like Thai Love Links is going to take you a lot longer than you might imagine :oops: .
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Cash on hand: 3,757.00
Bank: 3,528.00

Thai Love Links Girls Who Love You!!!

Postby Felix » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Another screenshot of an email I received on my Thai Love Links account:

Listen up guys - a girl who professes her undying love for you in the first email she sends you is almost certainly a scammer.

Just delete her email and move on to find more suitable ladies!

I'll also recommend that you ignore any girls who are younger than 26. In this case the girl's just 18. What she wants with a guy old enough to be her father, well it's pretty obvious really. £ $ or any currency will do just fine, preferably mailed to her nearest Western Union outlet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And remember, while you're back in the USA, Western Europe or wherever your home is, your internet Asian girlfriend is out here dating guys who are actually here.
Is it worth going to live in a foreign country? Maybe you'd just be HappierBackHome!
Felix

Re: Thai Love Links Scammers

Postby Felix » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 am

Another example of an email I got from a Thai Love Links scammer:

How do I know this is a scammer?

1. No photo in the profile. Guys - NEVER talk to girls without profile photos :o !

2. Sends her email address in the first email to me.

3. Is using a Yahoo email address.

4. She is called Mary. Thai girls are often called Bee or Mint or Som or Apple. They are never called Mary.

5. Her surname (in her email address) sounded African. Think something like Hutu or Ubuntu.

6. I'm skeptical that this person is even Thai or female :roll: . Thai girls never write English like this. Chat to enough legit girls and you'll soon get to know the types of words they use.

Bee careful out there guys!
Felix

Re: Thai Love Links Scammers

Postby Felix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 am

Here's another type of email to be INCREDIBLY wary of. A woman has emailed me on Thai Love Links to tell me about a business opportunity:

If you get one of these bizopps type emails then just delete them. Don't get involved. Thailand is full of corruption, and the last thing you want to be doing there is buying land. If you don't know what you're doing (or maybe even if you do) then you WILL lose your shirt in this kind of deal.

By the way, these kinds of emails are also fairly common on Chinese Love Links and Filipino Cupid. The Philippines emails usually involve buying land. In China they're more focused on opportunities involving importing/exporting stuff from China.

Remember - if you're seeking a foreign bride, then NEVER mix romance with business :roll: .
Felix

Re: Thai Love Links Account Closed Scam

Postby admin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:36 am

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

Here's another scam from Thai Love Links, but you'll see it on Filipino Cupid, Blossoms and on other sites.

A lady will tell you her email address:

Then she will close her account:

Leaving you to chat on email where scams can't be detected by the website you met her on.

You're far safer chatting to ladies on the original dating site on which you met. Because no doubt she'll be talking to other guys, and sooner or later one of them will raise the SCAMMER alarm that will lead to her account getting suspended.

And just a heads up based on my 4 years on dating sites...

Legitimate ladies NEVER close their dating site accounts! Not until the day they are married (and there are also plenty of married ladies who still maintain accounts :lol: ).
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Scams and Scammers