Profile Join Page

Got a problem with the Asian Love Connections dating site? Report it here!

Profile Join Page

Postby mikeinspain » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi only joined a few days ago and found a nice lady, Im an old codger. not many oldies on here, anyway to the point I could not tick the sex box, male female as cursor went over it got no entry sign, so you might see me in the ladies section as well as men and ladyboys, thought you should know
mikeinspain

Cash on hand: 272.00

Re: Profile Join Page

Postby admin » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:24 am

mikeinspain wrote:Hi only joined a few days ago and found a nice lady, Im an old codger. not many oldies on here, anyway to the point I could not tick the sex box, male female as cursor went over it got no entry sign, so you might see me in the ladies section as well as men and ladyboys, thought you should know

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info about the gender chooser. It's not actually possible to change your profile's gender after you register - this is to stop people changing gender all the time which would get confusing. You could always close that account and open another one.

And don't worry, you can find an Asian girlfriend/ladyboy regardless of how old you are. I saw a lot of old dudes with Asian girlfriends last year while I was in Thailand & China.

Well you're only as old as the woman you feel :lol: .
Find love at Asian Love Connections. Join today to find your special somebody.

:D :) ;) :( :o :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :idea: :arrow:
admin
Site Admin

Cash on hand: 15,750.00
Bank: 165.00

Return to Site Issues